Sunday Rides in St. Michaels

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jude T. McGloin, May 1, 2003.

  1. There is a ride every Sunday beginning at my shop in St. Michaels,
    MD. It is a metric or more. However, cue sheets are available for shorter rides. Talbot County is a
    delightful place to ride. Main roads have wide shoulders and secondary roads are less traveled.
    Call me at the 800# if you want more info. Come on a Friday night and stay at the Best Western
    or on Tilghman Island. Then you can ride two days.

    Inc 1-800-586-6645

    Tags:

  2. Al Kubeluis

    Al Kubeluis Guest

    Heyyyyyyyyyyy Jude, Please don't post anything about actual rides on arbr. Arbr is dedicated to
    solving world's problems and consensus building on best and fastest bike.
    --
    ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

    news:[email protected]...