Sunday Rides in St. Michaels

Jude T. McGloin

Guest
There is a ride every Sunday beginning at my shop in St. Michaels,
MD. It is a metric or more. However, cue sheets are available for shorter rides. Talbot County is a
delightful place to ride. Main roads have wide shoulders and secondary roads are less traveled.
Call me at the 800# if you want more info. Come on a Friday night and stay at the Best Western
or on Tilghman Island. Then you can ride two days.

Inc 1-800-586-6645

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Jude, Please don't post anything about actual rides on arbr. Arbr is dedicated to
solving world's problems and consensus building on best and fastest bike.
--
~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

news:[email protected]...