UK and Europe · Public discussion

Sunday TdF - analogue sat

Started by Taywood · · Last activity · 1 post · 414 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
13 July 2003
Last activity
13 July 2003
Original author
Taywood
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
414
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 10.15am Sunday Just watched the start of todays stage on channel 1 ARD, its the same transmission as
    Eurosport, but British Eurosport are showing a British Grand Prix and I'm receiving that on
    analogue also. I understood that I would have to pay to receive British Eurosport which is
    digital, but I could receive on analogue the same transmission that Euro countries receive
    (albeit with a German commentary). So can someone in Europe tell me if they are receiving the TdF
    transmission at this time. Thanks Mike

    FLASH
    11.00 am

    Just seen the best TV shot for years. Helicopter camera hovering over a section of 5 short hairpins
    and the peloton descending at speed in single file

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.