Sunday the 23rd?

Kbh

Guest
Hey Man,

What's up? Are you busy Sunday the 23rd? I'm coming into town for a week of training in San Jose,
and I might take an early Sunday flight which would get me in by like noon or something. We could
just hang out, or do something outdoorsy, then I could shoot down to San Jose in the evening.

Hope all is well,

Kyle

sorry, meant to send this to a friend...