Sunday the 23rd?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Kbh, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Kbh

    Kbh Guest

    Hey Man,

    What's up? Are you busy Sunday the 23rd? I'm coming into town for a week of training in San Jose,
    and I might take an early Sunday flight which would get me in by like noon or something. We could
    just hang out, or do something outdoorsy, then I could shoot down to San Jose in the evening.

    Hope all is well,

    Kyle

    Tags:

  2. Kbh

    Kbh Guest

    sorry, meant to send this to a friend...