sunglasses for prescription eyewear

Callistus Valerius wrote:
> > Until you ride in very hot weather where the sweat gets into your eyes
> > and moves the contacts and then you are in the middle of nowhere
> > without vision in one eye and dirty sweaty hands and no mirror to see
> > what you are doing. Been there, done that. No thanks. Contacts might
> > work for the stylish wanna look like a racer biker with sunglasses
> > stuck in the helmet vents.

> Are you talking hard lenses? Soft lenses work fine with sweat and dirt.

NO. Soft lenses do not work fine with dirt and sweat. Like I said,
been there, done that. When you put contact lenses into your eye do
you wash your hands before you touch them? Or do you work on your
bike, shovel dirt, go to the toilet, and then mess around with your
contacts? I suspect some people probably do.