sunglasses for sale

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Myra Van Inwege, Feb 23, 2003.

  1. I have some good quality sunglasses that I never wear now that I've stopped using contacts. They are
    Smith Moab, and my husband is modelling them in the picture here:

    http://www.myra-simon.com/simon/swmpics/1998/sydney.gif

    You can see that they're not very trendy, but if you're looking for functionality over style these
    will do the job. The sunglasses consist of:

    * one plastic frame (sort of dull green in color) that is pretty much unbreakable: it bends rather
    than breaking if subjected to impact

    * three lenses that go into the frame: gray, orange, and clear. These lenses are very good. They are
    remarkably free of distortion, giving a much clearer view than cheap sunglasses

    12 quid including shipping.

    --
    Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/

    Tags:

  2. Call Me Bob

    Call Me Bob Guest

    On 23 Feb 2003 20:02:54 GMT, [email protected] (Myra Van Inwegen) wrote:

    >I have some good quality sunglasses that I never wear now that I've stopped using contacts. They
    >are Smith Moab, and my husband is modelling them in the picture here:
    >
    >http://www.myra-simon.com/simon/swmpics/1998/sydney.gif

    URL returns a not found error, has he gone all shy and hidden the piccy?

    Bob

  3. Call me Bob wrote
    >>I have some good quality sunglasses that I never wear now that I've stopped using contacts. They
    >>are Smith Moab, and my husband is modelling them in the picture here:
    >>
    >>http://www.myra-simon.com/simon/swmpics/1998/sydney.gif
    >
    >URL returns a not found error, has he gone all shy and hidden the piccy?

    Oh, sorry, I was being stupid and put the wrong domain! It's

    http://simon.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/swmpics/1998/sydney.gif
    --

  4. [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) writes:
    >Is the husband the handsome sleek devil in the grey outfit on the left?

    Hee hee! No, hubby isn't quite that sleek, nor a good a swimmer! But he can cook very well, rather
    than simply eating raw fish and squid straight from the water.

    -Myra