sunglasses for sale

Myra Van Inwege

Guest
I have some good quality sunglasses that I never wear now that I've stopped using contacts. They are
Smith Moab, and my husband is modelling them in the picture here:

http://www.myra-simon.com/simon/swmpics/1998/sydney.gif

You can see that they're not very trendy, but if you're looking for functionality over style these
will do the job. The sunglasses consist of:

* one plastic frame (sort of dull green in color) that is pretty much unbreakable: it bends rather
than breaking if subjected to impact

* three lenses that go into the frame: gray, orange, and clear. These lenses are very good. They are
remarkably free of distortion, giving a much clearer view than cheap sunglasses

12 quid including shipping.

--
Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/

On 23 Feb 2003 20:02:54 GMT, [email protected] (Myra Van Inwegen) wrote:

>I have some good quality sunglasses that I never wear now that I've stopped using contacts. They
>are Smith Moab, and my husband is modelling them in the picture here:
>
>http://www.myra-simon.com/simon/swmpics/1998/sydney.gif

URL returns a not found error, has he gone all shy and hidden the piccy?

Bob

Call me Bob wrote
>>I have some good quality sunglasses that I never wear now that I've stopped using contacts. They
>>are Smith Moab, and my husband is modelling them in the picture here:
>>
>>http://www.myra-simon.com/simon/swmpics/1998/sydney.gif
>
>URL returns a not found error, has he gone all shy and hidden the piccy?

Oh, sorry, I was being stupid and put the wrong domain! It's

http://simon.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/swmpics/1998/sydney.gif
--

[email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) writes:
>Is the husband the handsome sleek devil in the grey outfit on the left?

Hee hee! No, hubby isn't quite that sleek, nor a good a swimmer! But he can cook very well, rather
than simply eating raw fish and squid straight from the water.

-Myra