Sunglasses Help!

Pulse

Oct 28, 2005
Hey,
I'm sure sunglasses come in all shape and sizes for all faces big and small but i need help, being asian and with my asian nose(flat) lol, i can't seem to find a type of cycling sunclasses any help would be awesome, i've seen some Jap cycling wear some, but i got no hope finding out what they are.
Cheers

Pulse said:
Hey,
I'm sure sunglasses come in all shape and sizes for all faces big and small but i need help, being asian and with my asian nose(flat) lol, i can't seem to find a type of cycling sunclasses any help would be awesome, i've seen some Jap cycling wear some, but i got no hope finding out what they are.
Cheers
A neoprene-type strap,maybe?
Or glue them to your head.They won't slip down,you'll never lose them and you'll look cool 24hrs/day.You'll get used to people trying to buy drugs from you and make new and "interesting" friends.
:D

Pulse said:
Hey,
Cheers

I have the same "condition". I suggest looking for sport shields/glasses with the soft rubber feet or pads. Some even claim they get stickier with sweat. I have a pair of Nike glasses I use with rubber pads. They don't slip down. Be careful when buying sunglasses for riding. My complaint about the limited number of sunglasses I've used on bike is that they aren't designed with enough brow coverage. What I mean to say is that when you're in the drops, looking up at the road, the glasses force you to look over the top of the rims or the rim obstructs the view. I plan to check this before I buy my next pair, but it's something to be aware of.

i'm also from asia and yes i do have flat nose. i use either m-frame (oakley) or freeon (rudy) depends on weather...

Hi

BBB makes a very reasonable range of cycling specific glasses
Some have metal nose supports, which can be bent to fit. They also come with additional lenses for different conditions
Check out their website at www.bbbparts.com

Regards
Ken

Pulse said:
Hey,
Cheers