Sunglasses on eBay

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Msa, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msa

Msa Guest

Only me!!!!

I've just put a brand new pair of cycling sunglasses on eBay. Good timing with the weather eh!

Take a look if your interested. Free P&P if the winner says their from uk.rec.cycling :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3413478286

--
    Mark

---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.465 / Virus Database: 263 - Release Date: 25/03/03

Tags:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> I've just put a brand new pair of cycling sunglasses on eBay. Good timing with the weather eh!

So, how do you know they're very comfortable if they've never been worn? Do I get a LIDL feeling
    about them? :)

cheers, clive

3. Call Me Bob

Call Me Bob Guest

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:10:34 +0100, "Clive George"

>Do I get a LIDL feeling about them? :)

Ebay might as well be an official Lidl merchandise reseller from the amount of Lidl kit on offer.

I swear some people are making a fortune out of selling on the weekly specials.

Bob
    --
    Mail address is spam trapped To reply by email remove the beverage

4. Msa

Msa Guest

Call me Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:10:34 +0100, "Clive George"

>
    > >Do I get a LIDL feeling about them? :)
    >
    > Ebay might as well be an official Lidl merchandise reseller from the amount of Lidl kit on offer.
    >
    > I swear some people are making a fortune out of selling on the weekly specials.
    >
    >
    > Bob

No you don't actually. I order a pair from a retailer in the US along with some other gear. They
    sent me 2 pairs...when I told them (I've done business with them before) they said it wasn't worth
    sending them back cos of the postage. If they were from Lidl I would have said...and hey if they are
    the same, get down quick and buy a pair if their cheap...they are pretty good...and comfortable!

Don't swear on anything unless you know the facts :)

Cheers,

--
    Mark (Who's been posting and reading on here long enough to respect the people, not lie to them)

---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

5. Call Me Bob

Call Me Bob Guest

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:27:30 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:10:34 +0100, "Clive George"

>>
    >> >Do I get a LIDL feeling about them? :)
    >>
    >> Ebay might as well be an official Lidl merchandise reseller from the amount of Lidl kit on offer.
    >>
    >> I swear some people are making a fortune out of selling on the weekly specials.

>No you don't actually. I order a pair from a retailer in the US along with some other gear. They
    >sent me 2 pairs...when I told them (I've done business with them before) they said it wasn't worth
    >sending them back cos of the postage. If they were from Lidl I would have said...and hey if they
    >are the same, get down quick and buy a pair if their cheap...they are pretty good...and
    >comfortable!
    >
    >Don't swear on anything unless you know the facts :)

If you read that back you'll see it was Clive hurling the Lidl accusation at you, not moi ;o)

I was commenting generally, as I see *loads* of the Lidl gear for sale on eBay all the time. I
    mostly browse the cycling section and when Lidl (or Aldi) have some bike stuff in store a big glut
    of it appears immediately on eBay. Most of it makes a good profit.

Bob
    --

6. Msa

Msa Guest

> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:27:30 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:10:34 +0100, "Clive George"

> >>
    > >> >Do I get a LIDL feeling about them? :)
    > >>
    > >> Ebay might as well be an official Lidl merchandise reseller from the amount of Lidl kit on
    > >> offer.
    > >>
    > >> I swear some people are making a fortune out of selling on the weekly specials.
    >
    > >No you don't actually. I order a pair from a retailer in the US along
    with
    > >some other gear. They sent me 2 pairs...when I told them (I've done business with them before)
    > >they said it wasn't worth sending them back
    cos
    > >of the postage. If they were from Lidl I would have said...and hey if
    they
    > >are the same, get down quick and buy a pair if their cheap...they are
    pretty
    > >good...and comfortable!
    > >
    > >Don't swear on anything unless you know the facts :)
    >
    > If you read that back you'll see it was Clive hurling the Lidl accusation at you, not moi ;o)
    >
    > I was commenting generally, as I see *loads* of the Lidl gear for sale on eBay all the time. I
    > mostly browse the cycling section and when Lidl (or Aldi) have some bike stuff in store a big glut
    > of it appears immediately on eBay. Most of it makes a good profit.
    >
    >
    > Bob
    > --
    > Mail address is spam trapped To reply by email remove the beverage

Yeah, I noticed I was replying to 2 different comments when I read my post..silly boy I am :) Must
    admit I do regularly look on Ebay at the cycling stuff, but I didn't realise there was any LIDL
    stuff on there. Good luck to them I suppose, no one's a loser as long as the buyer is happy with the
    goods...no one forces anyone to bid. By the way, I remember swapping emails with you a while
    ago..was it about FSA carbon cranks? If it was did you buy em?...or am I cracking up again!

Mark (Who's thinking of popping into his local LIDL's :) )

---

7. Call Me Bob

Call Me Bob Guest

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:47:22 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote:

>By the way, I remember swapping emails with you a while ago..was it about FSA carbon cranks? If it
    >was did you buy em?...or am I cracking up again!

You're cracking up again :eek:)

I've never exchanged email with anyone on the subject of carbon cranks.

Go fetch a beer and then lie down on the sofa for a while, hehe.

Bob
    --

8. Msa

Msa Guest

> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:47:22 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >By the way, I remember swapping emails with you a while ago..was it about FSA carbon cranks?
    > >If it was
    did
    > >you buy em?...or am I cracking up again!
    >
    > You're cracking up again :eek:)
    >
    > I've never exchanged email with anyone on the subject of carbon cranks.
    >
    > Go fetch a beer and then lie down on the sofa for a while, hehe.
    >
    >
    > Bob
    > --
    > Mail address is spam trapped To reply by email remove the beverage

It was bugging me so I 'Googled' you. Must have been a conversation about my Salmon mudguards? Never
    mind, doing as I'm told...off to get the beer ;-)

---

9. Call Me Bob

Call Me Bob Guest

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:21:24 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It was bugging me so I 'Googled' you. Must have been a conversation about my Salmon mudguards?

Ah, yes, that rings a bell. Mudguards.... you put up that good set of pics showing your Salmons
    didn't you.

I haven't got round to buying any, my good bike hasn't had much use these last few months, been
    hacking about on my commuter mostly.

Bob
    --

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.