Sunglasses or t-shirt

T-shirt. I think it'd be too hard to do glasses in a style that suited everyone and weren't cheesey.

Or.... glasses in a style that suited me but weren't cheesey. :D

I think sunglasses are waaay too personal style-wise. T-shirts is an easy option that will fit most people better. You can also get by with cheaper t-shirts people will actually wear than cheap sunglasses that will get tossed.

T-shirt, but instead of the standard cotton T's why not a 100% polyester T so riders could use it for riding or hiking without soaking it with sweat. Just a moronic idea, sorry.

T-shirt. Polyester would be nice, but it may be a bit pricey for a charity event.

Definitely T-shirt, unless I could time-travel and see what glasses they were, and if I liked them. It took me a week to find a pair I liked, I'm a bit picky. Not so much with shirts.

serra said:
Definitely T-shirt, unless I could time-travel and see what glasses they were, and if I liked them. It took me a week to find a pair I liked, I'm a bit picky. Not so much with shirts.

Pricey? Geez I see them for sale at Walmart all the time for $8.

Froze said:
Pricey? Geez I see them for sale at Walmart all the time for $8.

What's pricey, the glasses? No, like $20 I think, bought them from performancebike. It just took me a while to find a pair I liked :)

serra said:
What's pricey, the glasses? No, like $20 I think, bought them from performancebike. It just took me a while to find a pair I liked :)

Sorry I meant the T's not the glasses. But Walmart has safety glasses that cost about the same, but the visual acuity is not that great, whereas the 100% polyester T's for $8 or $10 works just as good as $20 100% polyester T's; just as their $12 100% polyester jerseys work just as well as a $75 100% polyester jersey.

Froze said:
Sorry I meant the T's not the glasses. But Walmart has safety glasses that cost about the same, but the visual acuity is not that great, whereas the 100% polyester T's for $8 or $10 works just as good as $20 100% polyester T's; just as their $12 100% polyester jerseys work just as well as a $75 100% polyester jersey.

Ah, yeah I agree. I found some on sale at Target for $8, they work great. I don't know why some insist on paying so much more for the same thing.

serra said:
Ah, yeah I agree. I found some on sale at Target for $8, they work great. I don't know why some insist on paying so much more for the same thing.

They pay to look like Lance, or some other racer. Back in the 70's there was a cowboy craze going on, and we use to have a name for those "cowboys", they were called drugstore cowboys, what we would call a poser today. Does that sound like something we may be seeing around the bike paths etc? A drugstore racer?

Haha, drugstore racer. There's a couple of those where I live. I thoroughly enjoy passing them in "normal" shorts and a t-shirt.

The only cycling specific clothes I buy now are just the shorts because their padded and regular retail stores don't carry cycling shorts with padding. But I buy MTB shorts not the tight fitting lycra or spendax(sp?) shorts because I don't like the junk to be "poppin out" look; heck if I want that look those shorts show I might as well ride naked and glue some padding to my ashe...think of the weight I would be saving!

Froze said:
...heck if I want that look those shorts show I might as well ride naked and glue some padding to my ashe...think of the weight I would be saving!

Hahaha, it'll be the new trend! It wouldn't me much worse than spandex.