Sunglasses - Rudy Project Ketyums or Rydons?

timbradley

Aug 18, 2004
I'm looking at getting myself a pair of one of these...

I was after any opinions people might have on both, particularly the ketyums, as there appear to be plenty of ppl who like the Rydons!

I guess I really want to know if the extra cash for the Ketyums is worthwhile - also considering that they come with two sets of lenses!!

Thanks again

timbradley said:

I was after any opinions people might have on both, particularly the ketyums, as there appear to be plenty of ppl who like the Rydons!

I guess I really want to know if the extra cash for the Ketyums is worthwhile - also considering that they come with two sets of lenses!!

Thanks again

Save some money and by some BBB Winners instead. They are just as effective and come with 3 lens as part of the one purchase rather then seperatly

I have Rydons and they're great. The one thing I must say is that the lenses scratch very easily. Rudy offers x impact lenses or something they're called. They're "scratch resistant", but do cost $60 for the pair of lenses. I need to get a set asap. I've had my Rydons for about 2 months and they're all scratched up already. Get the scratch resistant lenses!

timbradley said:

Thanks again
I have the Rydons with prescription lenses. They're awesome - the first sports wrap glasses I've ever been able to get with prescription lenses (tried the inserts and hated them). Very comfortable, and I haven't had any scratching issues, although since they're expensive lenses, I've been VERY careful with them.