sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Callistus Valer

With my hands in the loops, and my head up, I seem not to get a good view through normal sunglasses
as the upper frame obstructs some of the view. Can anyone reccomend a pair of sunglasses that
alleviates this problem? Or does everyone have this problem so it isn't a problem?

Callistus Valerius wrote:
> With my hands in the loops, and my head up, I seem not to get a good view through normal
> sunglasses as the upper frame obstructs some of the view. Can anyone reccomend a pair of
> sunglasses that alleviates this problem? Or does everyone have this problem so it isn't a problem?
>
Sunglasses are for wimps. Just shade the sun with your hand.

<< With my hands in the loops, and my head up, I seem not to get a good view through normal
sunglasses as the upper frame obstructs some of the view. Can anyone reccomend a pair of sunglasses
that alleviates this problem? Or does everyone have this problem so it isn't a problem? >>

I buy Briko sunglasses from this European supplier. Prices are much lower than in the US, with a
larger selection of styles. The "Twin Gun" model fits close to the face with good peripheral vision.
They are lightweight and durable.

http://www.the-eye-shop.com

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Callistus Valerius wrote:
> > With my hands in the loops, and my head up, I seem not to get a good view through normal
> > sunglasses as the upper frame obstructs some of the view. Can anyone reccomend a pair of
> > sunglasses that alleviates this problem? Or does everyone have this problem so it isn't a
> > problem?
> >
> Sunglasses are for wimps. Just shade the sun with your hand.

Guess you have never rode a bike, ever hear of bugs?

Hawke

"Hawke" <[email protected]> writes:
> > Sunglasses are for wimps. Just shade the sun with your hand.
>
> Guess you have never rode a bike, ever hear of bugs?

It's possible he's ridden one, however.

I think it's possible he's kidding, too.

Morgan

Hawke wrote:
>
> Guess you have never rode a bike, ever hear of bugs?
>
Dude, I'm from Canada. Bugs take the place of Powerbars here.

"Morgan Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Hawke" <[email protected]> writes:
> > > Sunglasses are for wimps. Just shade the sun with your hand.
> >
> > Guess you have never rode a bike, ever hear of bugs?
>
> It's possible he's ridden one, however.
>
> I think it's possible he's kidding, too.
>
> Morgan

It's also possible that I was kidding. (;O

Hawke

Status
Not open for further replies.