sunglasses

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, May 15, 2003.

  1. With my hands in the loops, and my head up, I seem not to get a good view through normal sunglasses
    as the upper frame obstructs some of the view. Can anyone reccomend a pair of sunglasses that
    alleviates this problem? Or does everyone have this problem so it isn't a problem?

    Tags:

  2. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > With my hands in the loops, and my head up, I seem not to get a good view through normal
    > sunglasses as the upper frame obstructs some of the view. Can anyone reccomend a pair of
    > sunglasses that alleviates this problem? Or does everyone have this problem so it isn't a problem?

    Sunglasses are for wimps. Just shade the sun with your hand.

  3. Mike Krueger

    Mike Krueger Guest

    << With my hands in the loops, and my head up, I seem not to get a good view through normal
    sunglasses as the upper frame obstructs some of the view. Can anyone reccomend a pair of sunglasses
    that alleviates this problem? Or does everyone have this problem so it isn't a problem? >>

    I buy Briko sunglasses from this European supplier. Prices are much lower than in the US, with a
    larger selection of styles. The "Twin Gun" model fits close to the face with good peripheral vision.
    They are lightweight and durable.

    http://www.the-eye-shop.com

  4. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > > With my hands in the loops, and my head up, I seem not to get a good view through normal
    > > sunglasses as the upper frame obstructs some of the view. Can anyone reccomend a pair of
    > > sunglasses that alleviates this problem? Or does everyone have this problem so it isn't a
    > > problem?
    > >
    > Sunglasses are for wimps. Just shade the sun with your hand.

    Guess you have never rode a bike, ever hear of bugs?

    Hawke

  5. "Hawke" <[email protected]> writes:
    > > Sunglasses are for wimps. Just shade the sun with your hand.
    >
    > Guess you have never rode a bike, ever hear of bugs?

    It's possible he's ridden one, however.

    I think it's possible he's kidding, too.

    Morgan

  6. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Hawke wrote:

    > Guess you have never rode a bike, ever hear of bugs?

    Dude, I'm from Canada. Bugs take the place of Powerbars here.

  7. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "Morgan Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Hawke" <[email protected]> writes:
    > > > Sunglasses are for wimps. Just shade the sun with your hand.
    > >
    > > Guess you have never rode a bike, ever hear of bugs?
    >
    > It's possible he's ridden one, however.
    >
    > I think it's possible he's kidding, too.
    >
    > Morgan

    It's also possible that I was kidding. (;O

    Hawke