Suntour gear

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Djb, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. Djb

    Djb Guest

    I picked up a secondhand bike to get started in triathlons, which has Suntour components for the
    gears. I'd like to put a new cluster on it as I don't like the range of the current cluster, but I
    understand you can't buy Suntour gear anymore. Will I be able to add a Shimano, or anything else,
    cluster or will I have to replace the whole kit, ie. deurallier, gear selectors and cluster?

    Dave.

    Tags:

  2. Bristan

    Bristan Guest

    I have an old bike with suntour arx I replaced the cluster with no problems. A generic one from the
    bike shop Just screws off.

    news:[email protected]...