Suntour gear

Djb

Guest
I picked up a secondhand bike to get started in triathlons, which has Suntour components for the
gears. I'd like to put a new cluster on it as I don't like the range of the current cluster, but I
understand you can't buy Suntour gear anymore. Will I be able to add a Shimano, or anything else,
cluster or will I have to replace the whole kit, ie. deurallier, gear selectors and cluster?

Dave.

I have an old bike with suntour arx I replaced the cluster with no problems. A generic one from the
bike shop Just screws off.

news:[email protected]...