Suntour Superbe track pedals

garethrl

Apr 28, 2004
I picked up a pair of Suntour Superbe track pedal cages in a store clearance last week, and am now looking for pedals to fit them on and use on my track bike. My question is, will they fit on the body of any Suntour Superbe pedal, or just specifically the track pedal bodies? I know that the road and off-road pedals share the same body/bearing assembly and differ only in the cages, but from pictures it looks to me as though the track pedal body might be different (narrower at the front?) . How about other Suntour pedals (eg Sprint, Cyclone)?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Gareth Lawrence

I picked up a bike with Suntour Cyclone pedals yesterday and the 2 front cage plates are missing. The pedal cages appear to be exactly the same as Superbe Pro, but I cannot be certain. I do not need these pedals. Please contact me to arrange a sale. Contact me at [email protected].

- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA

Hi, I´m Thomas from Germany.

It´s possible to change the cages between XC Pro and Superbe Pro Pedals.
I did it by myself!

Ciao Thomas

garethrl said:
I picked up a pair of Suntour Superbe track pedal cages in a store clearance last week, and am now looking for pedals to fit them on and use on my track bike. My question is, will they fit on the body of any Suntour Superbe pedal, or just specifically the track pedal bodies? I know that the road and off-road pedals share the same body/bearing assembly and differ only in the cages, but from pictures it looks to me as though the track pedal body might be different (narrower at the front?) . How about other Suntour pedals (eg Sprint, Cyclone)?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Gareth Lawrence