suntour website

Neil Smith

Guest
Dear All,
bought a sun tour derailleur and want to check the specs. Can anyonr point
me in the direction of the company's web site.
thanks
Neil

Neil Smith said the following on 08/04/2008 17:09:
> Dear All,
> bought a sun tour derailleur and want to check the specs. Can anyonr point
> me in the direction of the company's web site.

I nearly said "Google is your friend" but then I remembered where all
the spam is coming from.

Anyway, type suntour into google and you won't need to look too hard to
find the site :)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

Paul Boyd wrote:
> Neil Smith said the following on 08/04/2008 17:09:
>> Dear All,
>> bought a sun tour derailleur and want to check the specs. Can anyonr
>> point me in the direction of the company's web site.

> I nearly said "Google is your friend" but then I remembered where all
> the spam is coming from.
>
> Anyway, type suntour into google and you won't need to look too hard to
> find the site :)

It's where you'd expect it, numero uno.

news:[email protected]...