Super Mario versus Gord 'Flash' Fraser

ronde chumpion wrote:

.
> Go ahead. respond to trolls.....Killfile nobody. Spend 80% of your nonvaluable time wading
> through the ****. Bring RBR to it's knees. Long live BioPace chainrings.

when you write something like "Let's give proper respect to those that earn it. Those who add no
value here are asked to just read, and perhaps post a little less frequently."

do you think the assholes are going to read that and take your advice? no. one reason they are
assholes is because they don't pay attention to feed back from others. the people who might listen
to you are the nice people with small egos who will think, "i'm not a very good bike racer. he's
right. i shouldn't post anything to rbr." i've actually received email saying these kinds of things.
i happen to want to hear what nice people with small egos have to say.

bye heather

ronde chumpion wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Long live BioPace chainrings.

My second race bike had Biopace chainrings. They were fresh on the market that year so i never got
dissed for riding them. The stem was also too short, making me bunched up and top heavy, and I think
I crashed out of races 5 or 6 times that year, with one crash taking me out for a month.

I blame Biopace.