Super Mario

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Laff, May 16, 2003.

  1. Laff

    Laff Guest

    Cipo is really becoming a cycling treasure. His attitude reflects someone from a culture that
    understands and respects cycling. Bravo Mario!

    Tags:

  2. Us

    Us Guest

    Mario Cipollini had no explanation for his lack of form, and offered only humble words on his
    thus-far winless Giro. "At this point, I don't know what's going on," he said. "I've had some bad
    moments in the past and I've overcome them. My only real disappointment I'm feeling now is that my
    teammates have been doing an exceptional job and I've not managed to finish the job."

    you know, one has to think he really .................
    a.) is a class act
    b.) has (unfortunatley) lost his edge, everyone has the mario train figured out, and worse (for him)
    has a way to beat it.