Super Mario

Status

Laff

Guest
Cipo is really becoming a cycling treasure. His attitude reflects someone from a culture that
understands and respects cycling. Bravo Mario!

Us

Guest
Mario Cipollini had no explanation for his lack of form, and offered only humble words on his
thus-far winless Giro. "At this point, I don't know what's going on," he said. "I've had some bad
moments in the past and I've overcome them. My only real disappointment I'm feeling now is that my
teammates have been doing an exceptional job and I've not managed to finish the job."

you know, one has to think he really .................
a.) is a class act
b.) has (unfortunatley) lost his edge, everyone has the mario train figured out, and worse (for him)
has a way to beat it.

[email protected] wrote:

> Cipo is really becoming a cycling treasure. His attitude reflects someone from a culture that
> understands and respects cycling. Bravo Mario!

Status
Not open for further replies.