Super Simple Salmon

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Tags:

  2. zxcvbob

    zxcvbob Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I eat this probably too much. But when it takes 3 ingredients and a
    > microwave, it's to hard to pass up.
    >
    > http://foodienet.com/CMS/content/view/14/42/
    >
    > I'm to lazy to repost it, so I just linked it, hope that's ok.

    Does the recipe work with canned mackeral? Thanks!

    Bob

  3. TammyM

    TammyM Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I eat this probably too much. But when it takes 3 ingredients and a
    > microwave, it's to hard to pass up.
    >
    > http://foodienet.com/CMS/content/view/14/42/
    >
    > I'm to lazy to repost it, so I just linked it, hope that's ok.

    Looks good, and I just bought a boatload (figuratively) of salmon! Bet it
    would be nice with limes too, I've got a tree full of limes right now, the
    Meyer lemons won't be ripe for some time now.

    TammyM

  4. sf

    sf Guest

    On 15 Aug 2005 07:39:25 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    > I eat this probably too much. But when it takes 3 ingredients and a
    > microwave, it's to hard to pass up.
    >
    > http://foodienet.com/CMS/content/view/14/42/
    >
    > I'm to lazy to repost it, so I just linked it, hope that's ok.

    That intro cracked me up! It's hard to believe there is anyone in the
    US (other than a child) who might be trying salmon for the first time.

  5. I've tried it with oranges. Not bad, but not as good as it was with
    lemons.

    Limes might be worth a try. Let us know how it turns out...