superfan site

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Samanthastreen, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because they finally realised
    how no one thought they were funny. The first target seems to be Mike Jones for some reason, I
    don't know why. Mike Jones is a great guy and quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his
    diary on spokepost and his interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams
    such ego maniacs?

    http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikSaundersSuperFanSite.htm

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Samanthastreen) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because they finally realised how
    > no one thought they were funny. The first target seems to be Mike Jones for some reason, I don't
    > know why. Mike Jones is a great guy and quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his diary on
    > spokepost and his interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams such ego
    > maniacs?
    >
    > http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikSaundersSuperFanSite.htm

    Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing out at Andy Waddell and now
    Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in play over there?

    Tom

  3. "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Samanthastreen) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because
    they
    > > finally realised how no one thought they were funny. The first target
    seems to
    > > be Mike Jones for some reason, I don't know why. Mike Jones is a great
    guy and
    > > quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his diary on spokepost and
    his
    > > interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams
    such ego
    > > maniacs?
    > >
    > > http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikSaundersSuperFanSite.htm
    >
    > Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing out at Andy Waddell and now
    > Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in play over there?

    Dumbass -

  4. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > [email protected] (Samanthastreen) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because
    > they
    > > > finally realised how no one thought they were funny. The first target
    > seems to
    > > > be Mike Jones for some reason, I don't know why. Mike Jones is a great
    > guy and
    > > > quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his diary on spokepost and
    > his
    > > > interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams
    > such ego
    > > > maniacs?
    > > >
    > > > http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikSaundersSuperFanSite.htm
    > >
    > > Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing out at Andy Waddell and now
    > > Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in play over there?
    >

    > Dumbass -

    But there's a difference between being an asshole and a smacktalker. Isn't there? I know that there
    is. And I'm not that old. Not yet at least.

    Tom

  5. Matt B

    Matt B Guest

    Well considering the fact that he's making fun of a Snow Valley guy on his site who is a future
    teammate of his I think that the whole things just him talking shit not being an asshole.

    Matt "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Samanthastreen) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because
    they
    > > finally realised how no one thought they were funny. The first target
    seems to
    > > be Mike Jones for some reason, I don't know why. Mike Jones is a great
    guy and
    > > quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his diary on spokepost and
    his
    > > interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams
    such ego
    > > maniacs?
    > >
    > > http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikSaundersSuperFanSite.htm
    >
    > Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing out at Andy Waddell and now
    > Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in play over there?
    >
    > Tom

  6. Mark Fennell

    Mark Fennell Guest

    [email protected] (Tom Arsenault) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<V9mdnYCypvX0G4fdRVn-
    > [email protected]>...
    > > "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > [email protected] (Samanthastreen) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > they
    > seems to
    > guy and
    > his
    > such ego

    > > > Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing out at Andy Waddell and
    > > > now Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in play over there?
    > >

    > > Dumbass -
    > >

    > But there's a difference between being an asshole and a smacktalker. Isn't there? I know that
    > there is. And I'm not that old. Not yet at least.
    >
    > Tom

    Well Tom, I am old and I regularly get out-smacktalk'ed by an eight year old, but it's still pretty
    obvious to me that Erik & co are just goofin on each other. Come on, don't you think it makes bike
    racing more interesting if there are at least a few characters out there???