superfan site

Samanthastreen

Guest
I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because they finally realised
how no one thought they were funny. The first target seems to be Mike Jones for some reason, I
don't know why. Mike Jones is a great guy and quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his
diary on spokepost and his interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams
such ego maniacs?

http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikSaundersSuperFanSite.htm

[email protected] (Samanthastreen) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because they finally realised how
> no one thought they were funny. The first target seems to be Mike Jones for some reason, I don't
> know why. Mike Jones is a great guy and quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his diary on
> spokepost and his interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams such ego
> maniacs?
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikSaundersSuperFanSite.htm

Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing out at Andy Waddell and now
Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in play over there?

Tom

"Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Samanthastreen) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because
they
> > finally realised how no one thought they were funny. The first target
seems to
> > be Mike Jones for some reason, I don't know why. Mike Jones is a great
guy and
> > quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his diary on spokepost and
his
> > interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams
such ego
> > maniacs?
> >
> > http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikSaundersSuperFanSite.htm
>
> Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing out at Andy Waddell and now
> Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in play over there?

Dumbass -

"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > [email protected] (Samanthastreen) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > I saw that there is a new superfan site. I thought it was dead because
> they
> > > finally realised how no one thought they were funny. The first target
> seems to
> > > be Mike Jones for some reason, I don't know why. Mike Jones is a great
> guy and
> > > quite funny and cute too. I very much liked his diary on spokepost and
> his
> > > interview in daily peloton. Why are fake pro racers in crappy teams
> such ego
> > > maniacs?
> > >
> > > http://home.comcast.net/~jfoxh/ErikSaundersSuperFanSite.htm
> >
> > Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing out at Andy Waddell and now
> > Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in play over there?
>

> Dumbass -

But there's a difference between being an asshole and a smacktalker. Isn't there? I know that there
is. And I'm not that old. Not yet at least.

Tom

Well considering the fact that he's making fun of a Snow Valley guy on his site who is a future
teammate of his I think that the whole things just him talking **** not being an asshole.

news:[email protected]...

[email protected] (Tom Arsenault) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<V9mdnYCypvX0G4fdRVn-
> [email protected]>...
> > "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > [email protected] (Samanthastreen) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> they
> seems to
> guy and
> his
> such ego

> > > Why is this guy so bitter? I think a short while ago he was lashing out at Andy Waddell and
> > > now Jones? Some kind of jealousy factor in play over there?
> >

> > Dumbass -
> >

> But there's a difference between being an asshole and a smacktalker. Isn't there? I know that
> there is. And I'm not that old. Not yet at least.
>
> Tom

Well Tom, I am old and I regularly get out-smacktalk'ed by an eight year old, but it's still pretty
obvious to me that Erik & co are just goofin on each other. Come on, don't you think it makes bike
racing more interesting if there are at least a few characters out there???