Supergo Bike bought by Performance

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Jee Doy, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. Jee Doy

    Jee Doy Guest

    Performance bike shop bought out Supergo. Any thoughts?

    Tags:

  2. P. Hardewig

    P. Hardewig Guest

    "Jee Doy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Performance bike shop bought out Supergo. Any thoughts?

    Yeah, just where have you been? That deal happened 2 years ago!

  3. On 24 Oct 2004 01:17:50 GMT, [email protected] (Jee Doy) wrote:

    >Performance bike shop bought out Supergo. Any thoughts?

    This happened over two years ago.

    Please come back to earth--we miss you!

  4. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
    says...

    >Performance bike shop bought out Supergo. Any thoughts?

    Old news. Performance also owns Nashbar.
    -----------
    Alex

  5. Dennis Wang

    Dennis Wang Guest

  6. XTR40

    XTR40 Guest

    I think we should just drag him out back and beat him for it. Shame on you for
    not following what mail order giant bought what mail order giant. Shame Shame
    Shame.

  7. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (Dennis Wang) wrote in message news:<bc3fd77e.0410[email protected]>...
    > Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
    > > says...
    > > >
    > > >Performance bike shop bought out Supergo. Any thoughts?

    > > Old news. Performance also owns Nashbar.
    > > Alex

    > Trek bought Gary Fisher. Any thoughts?

    GM bought Saab. I think I'll have a beer. Whoops- Henry Weinhardt was
    bought by Miller Brewing.

    Jeff