Supergo Bike bought by Performance

On 24 Oct 2004 01:17:50 GMT, [email protected] (Jee Doy) wrote:

>Performance bike shop bought out Supergo. Any thoughts?

This happened over two years ago.

Please come back to earth--we miss you!

I think we should just drag him out back and beat him for it. Shame on you for
not following what mail order giant bought what mail order giant. Shame Shame
Shame.

[email protected] (Dennis ****) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> > says...
> > >
> > >Performance bike shop bought out Supergo. Any thoughts?

> > Old news. Performance also owns Nashbar.
> > Alex

> Trek bought Gary Fisher. Any thoughts?

GM bought Saab. I think I'll have a beer. Whoops- Henry Weinhardt was
bought by Miller Brewing.

Jeff