Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Supergo recalls Scattante's

Started by Callistus Valerius · · Last activity · 3 posts · 693 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 September 2004
Last activity
20 September 2004
Original author
Callistus Valerius
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
693
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Recall Information

    http://www.supergo.com/recall.cfm

  2. Callistus Valerius said:

    http://www.supergo.com/recall.cfm

    I don't see any mention of Scattante in this notice.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  3. John Forrest Tomlinson said:
    Callistus Valerius said:

    http://www.supergo.com/recall.cfm

    I don't see any mention of Scattante in this notice.

    I'm sorry, I see it now.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.