Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Supersix 105 or Supersix EVO Red

Started by AceBruceGary · · Last activity · 2 posts · 634 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
17 February 2012
Last activity
17 February 2012
Original author
AceBruceGary
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
634
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm trying to figure out whether I should spend big money (at least it is for me) on the EVO or stay somewhat in a more reasonable range with the Supersix 105.

    I don't race (at least not yet). I ride recreationally when the weather is nice. I generally ride with a group of people who are similarly minded.
    I used to ride much more years ago..and my bike certainly reflects that (It's pretty damn old).
    As the weather gets a bit warmer I see myself going out 3-4 times a week.

    With that being said, would it be "worth" it to buy the EVO? If I buy it, will I be riding around saying "I could have done the same at less than half the cost"

    I've never owned a bike with nice components or one with a nice frame. I've always wanted to have one but have never taken the plunge.

    I know this is highly subjective, even more so than other bike threads but I'm open to all opinions.

    I have ridden both. I do feel a difference with the EVO. I'm just not sure how that would translate into every day riding.

  2. Both are excellant bikes. Judging by the type of riding your planning on doing the 105 would be the bike to go with.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.