Supplements at bedtime

Bob

Guest
Hi,
I'm used to take my supplements 4 times a day: at meals and at
bedtime.
De minerals I use are good absorbable (citrate, aspartate).
Vit E is succinate.
Is there any reason to take it 4 times a day or is at breakfast and
dinner enough.
Bob

Fat solubles - doesn't matter. Water solubles, best taken in smaller
doses thru out the day, with food.

TC

Bob wrote:

> I'm used to take my supplements 4 times a day:
> at meals and at bedtime.

I never take supplements or eat high-protein foods
late in the day. I find that they can interfere
with sleep, possibly by providing neurotransmitter
precursors. If you ever have trouble sleeping
caused by thinking too much at night, this may
be the cause.

Vitamin C, fat-soluble vitamins, and minerals
do not seem to have this effect.

<[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[email protected]...
> "Fat solubles - doesn't matter. Water solubles, best taken in smaller
> doses thru out the day, with food."
>
> Why?

Fat soluables are stored in the body longer than water solubles.