SUPPORT THE ACTION IN IRAQ! RIDE YOUR BICYCLES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Garrison Hillia

Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!

REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

"Garrison Hilliard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
|
| REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

There is a pro-war rally in St Paul at the MN state capitol tomorrow(1200-1400 if your in town). It
has to be held on Saturday, as those likely to attend have jobs and must work during the week when
the anti-American/pro-oppression/pro-Saddam rallies take place. I think I might ride down there, as
I expect it to be well attended, and parking will be at a premium.

ED3

"Edward Dike, III" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Garrison Hilliard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> | Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!

Being a racist does not make this a better country.

> It has to be held on Saturday, as those likely to attend have jobs and must work during the week
> when the anti-American/pro-oppression/pro-Saddam rallies take place. I think I might ride down
> there, as I expect it to be well attended, and parking will be at a premium.
>
> ED3

Voicing your support for the war is your right as an American. Calling someone anti-American simply
because they express the opposite opinion also does not make this a better country.

Tom (Combat veteran who supports our troops but opposes this war)

In <[email protected]> Thomas Reynolds wrote:
> "Edward Dike, III" <[email protected]> wrote in message Being a racist does not make
> this a better country.
>
>> It has to be held on Saturday, as those likely to attend have jobs and must work during the week
>> when the anti-American/pro-oppression/ pro-Saddam rallies take place. I think I might ride down
>> there, as I expect it to be well attended, and parking will be at a premium. ED3
>
> Voicing your support for the war is your right as an American. Calling someone anti-American
> simply because they express the opposite opinion also does not make this a better country.
>
> Tom (Combat veteran who supports our troops but opposes this war)
>

Thank you for your response Mr. Reynolds. I think a lot of people think of this war as just
another TV show.

>>Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!

>Go have another drink of water, jingo boy. I just flushed.

I think you aced that one, Zoot.

>We don't want to fight, but by Jingo if we do, We've got the ships, We've got the men, And got the
>money too. We've fought the Bear before, And while we're Britons true, The Russians shall not have
>Constantionople.

Too bad all we get is Baghdad, although I understand Constantiople is into it, from last report.

--

_______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________ ------------------"Buddy Holly,
the Texas Elvis"------------------
__________306.350.357.38>>[email protected]__________

[email protected] (Thomas Reynolds) wrote in message
> "Edward Dike, III" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Garrison Hilliard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > | Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
>
> Being a racist does not make this a better country.
>
> > It has to be held on Saturday, as those likely to attend have jobs and must work during the week
> > when the anti-American/pro-oppression/pro-Saddam rallies take place. I think I might ride down
> > there, as I expect it to be well attended, and parking will be at a premium.
> >
> > ED3
>
> Voicing your support for the war is your right as an American. Calling someone anti-American
> simply because they express the opposite opinion also does not make this a better country.

They should be called vandals.

Eric S. Sande <[email protected]>:

>Too bad all we get is Baghdad, although I understand Constantiople is into it, from last report.

Istanbul was Constantinople Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople Been a long time gone,
Constantinople Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night

Norman Wilson York, Upper Canada
--
To reply directly, expel `.edu'.

On 22 Mar 2003 04:29:27 -0800, [email protected] (R.White) wrote:

>[email protected] (Thomas Reynolds) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Edward Dike, III" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>> > "Garrison Hilliard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...
>> > | Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
>>
>> Being a racist does not make this a better country.
>>
>> > It has to be held on Saturday, as those likely to attend have jobs and must work during the
>> > week when the anti-American/pro-oppression/pro-Saddam rallies take place. I think I might ride
>> > down there, as I expect it to be well attended, and parking will be at a premium.
>> >
>> > ED3
>>
>> Voicing your support for the war is your right as an American. Calling someone anti-American
>> simply because they express the opposite opinion also does not make this a better country.
>
>They should be called vandals.

But the Vandals were pro-war :)
--
Pete

> Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
>
> REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

No, we don't need their oil. No way....... nope, our bikes don't need no stinking oil.

But, the bike tires need a cup or two.

The polar-tech, lycra, et all we wear might need a few drops.

Damn, the bike shoes have rubber soles.

Oh ****......... look at all this plastic!!!

Yikes, my bike lock has a plastic cover. And the gears don't stick cause I use Pedro's OIL.

HELP........... OIL IS EVERYWHERE........ OIL OIL OIL ......... ARAB OIL........ AMERICAN
OIL .......

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO..................

LETS KILL ALL THE WHALES AND MELT THEM INTO OIL............

BUT THEN THERE WON'T BE ANY WHALES, AND DOLPHINS, AND SEA WORLD, AND DISNEY WILL THEN BUILD PLASTIC
ONES........... AND THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK........

I GIVE UP.......... LETS INVADE IRAQ AND TAKE ALL THE OIL AND KILL EVERYONE AND THEN WE CAN
WATCH IT ON TV.

Garrison Hilliard <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

i am going riding today, but it is because i enjoy it, not because i support your president's
war. if we didn't need their oil, we wouldn't be there in the first place. smokey strodtman

"don't blame me, i voted with the majority".

"Thomas Reynolds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| "Edward Dike, III" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > "Garrison Hilliard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > news:[email protected]...
| > | Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
|
| Being a racist does not make this a better country.
|
| > It has to be held on Saturday, as those likely to attend have jobs and
must
| > work during the week when the anti-American/pro-oppression/pro-Saddam rallies take place. I
| > think I might ride down there, as I expect it to be well attended, and parking will be at a
| > premium.
| >
| > ED3
|
| Voicing your support for the war is your right as an American. Calling someone anti-American
| simply because they express the opposite opinion also does not make this a better country.
|
| Tom (Combat veteran who supports our troops but opposes this war)

I mistakenly used the term "Anti-American" to describe the protests; More accurately it would
describe many of the current group of protesters who basically drift from one cause to the next, be
it animal rights, world trade, welfare rights, etc, etc.whatever anarchical cause that floats their
way. Among these are paid 'activists', who like the high school kids who skip school, stop the sign
waving, quit and go home as the clock chimes the appropriate hour.There are quite visible ties
between the paid protesters and various communist organizations who seem to have missed most of the
history of the latter 20th Century.

The 'oppose the war but support the troops' stance is one I cannot accept when it manifests itself
in public protest. During the Viet Nam conflict, the NVA was clearly aware of the growing political
turmoil in the USA. The propaganda value of seeing what appeared to be street riots bolstered the
morale of the enemy and caused them to persevere against a superior military foe, prolonging the
conflict, and costing American(and Vietnamese) lives.

Do you really think the American service men and women in the dessert feel 'supported' when they see
the 'Stop the baby killing' signs?

ED3

> Re: SUPPORT THE ACTION IN IRAQ! RIDE YOUR BICYCLES!
>
> From: [email protected] (smokey)
>
>Garrison Hilliard <[email protected]> wrote in message [8]news:<fvkn7v09q5kdcirj
>[email protected]>...
>> Let's show the Arabs we don't need their oil!
>>
>> REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!
>
> i am going riding today...

Then your vote counts! Thanks for supporting the troops!

On 22 Mar 2003 13:24:58 GMT, "TomCAt" <[email protected]> ejaculated:

>I GIVE UP.......... LETS INVADE IRAQ AND TAKE ALL THE OIL AND KILL EVERYONE AND THEN WE CAN WATCH
>IT ON TV.

Not a bad idea. I am trying to figure whether there are any downsides to it.

Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department

A reminder: Why we are fighting: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/AmericaAttacked.htm

Another reason: http://www.kdp.pp.se/chemical.html

email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"If you have faith in the United Nations to do the right thing keep this in mind, they have Libya
heading the Committee on Human Rights and Iraq heading the Global Disarmament Committee. Do your own
math here." -Dennis Miller

On 21 Mar 2003 22:16:00 -0800, [email protected] (Thomas Reynolds) ejaculated:

>"Edward Dike, III" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Garrison Hilliard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> | Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
>
>Being a racist does not make this a better country.

Arabs are a race? I thought it was an ethnicity. Like French. http://www.francestinks.com/

Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department

A reminder: Why we are fighting: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/AmericaAttacked.htm

Another reason: http://www.kdp.pp.se/chemical.html

email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"If you have faith in the United Nations to do the right thing keep this in mind, they have Libya
heading the Committee on Human Rights and Iraq heading the Global Disarmament Committee. Do your own
math here." -Dennis Miller

"Edward Dike, III" wrote:
>
> I mistakenly used the term "Anti-American" to describe the protests; More accurately it would
> describe many of the current group of protesters who basically drift from one cause to the next,
> be it animal rights, world trade, welfare rights, etc, etc.whatever anarchical cause that floats
> their way.

I object to the phrase "many of the current group..." It's meaningless. I could say "Many of the
current group of people who support the war are illiterate" and that would be just as true.

For the record, I would never support PETA regarding animal rights. I would never attend a protest
against world trade. I am absolutely not in favor of anarchy. In fact, until a couple weeks ago, I
never took part in any public protest of any kind. But I think this war is unconscionable.

> The 'oppose the war but support the troops' stance is one I cannot accept when it manifests itself
> in public protest.

That appears to be true of many people who see things only in black and white, whose thinking is
one-dimensional.

My nephew is involved in this thing. Our entire extended family supports him, of course. We hope for
the best for our troops. Yet the entire extended family (including the Viet-nam vet with the purple
heart medal) opposes the war.

--
Frank Krygowski [email protected]

"Ken [NY)" wrote:
>
> On 22 Mar 2003 13:24:58 GMT, "TomCAt" <[email protected]> ejaculated:
>
> >I GIVE UP.......... LETS INVADE IRAQ AND TAKE ALL THE OIL AND KILL EVERYONE AND THEN WE CAN WATCH
> >IT ON TV.
>
> Not a bad idea. I am trying to figure whether there are any downsides to it.

Slow thinker, eh?

--
Frank Krygowski [email protected]

"Ken [NY)" <[email protected]_text> wrote in message

>>I GIVE UP.......... LETS INVADE IRAQ AND TAKE ALL THE OIL AND KILL EVERYONE AND THEN WE CAN WATCH
>>IT ON TV.

> Not a bad idea. I am trying to figure whether there are any downsides to it.

Don't put yourself out. The downsides will become quite apparent in time.

> Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department

Carry on. Carry on.

"Edward Dike, III" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> I mistakenly used the term "Anti-American" to describe the protests; More accurately it would
> describe many of the current group of protesters who basically drift from one cause to the next,
> be it animal rights, world trade, welfare rights, etc, etc. whatever anarchical cause that floats
> their way.

Yes, it does take at least two brain cells to rub together to see how these issues are
connected. (Calling it anarchy is a code word for saying, Boy, it hurts my brain trying to
figure out all this complicated politics stuff.)

> Do you really think the American service men and women in the dessert feel 'supported' when they
> see the 'Stop the baby killing' signs?

Perhaps it will encourage them to stop killing those babies. (See how that works?)

Perhaps the best way would be to have 80% of your electricity produced by nuclear. Have lots of
electric trains so that people don't rely as much on air or road. Perhaps too tax vehicles in a way
that encourages cars to have small efficient motors.

So much so, that your economy isn't highly at risk from fluctuating oil prices. I'll raise my glass
of Kir to that.

PS: towelheads. As the one group that wears such headware more than most are Sihks ... have any of
them been murdered by redknecks recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.