Supporting our men in blue !

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
I have a few family members and friends that are in law enforcement and wanted a unique way to show my support. I've watched Premium Auto Styling's you tube channel for some time and when they created this flag design with the blue stripe it was a must.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNvut564j68

That was cool. A lot of people don't realize that our guys in blue put their lives on the line as much as our guys in the military do, the guys in the military are serving our country which is important, but the guys in the blue are serving our communities where we all live. So when you get pulled over for something treat them with respect NO MATTER how they are treating you, sometimes they simply are having a bad day like the rest of us experience but on a level the rest of us can't imagine so be patient and respectful, sometimes they're testing you to see if you'll go off the deep end; if you see one walking down the street say thank you for serving your community just as you would say thank you for serving your country to a soldier, it make their day a bit brighter when they know they're appreciated, and on that note if you have money to spare and you see a cop or two in a restaurant pay for their meal without them knowing who paid for it, just as people do for soldiers. I think paying for a soldier or a cops meal is more important than for me to go buy something for my bike!

Reactions: zipp2001
That was cool. A lot of people don't realize that our guys in blue put their lives on the line as much as our guys in the military do, the guys in the military are serving our country which is important, but the guys in the blue are serving our communities where we all live. So when you get pulled over for something treat them with respect NO MATTER how they are treating you, sometimes they simply are having a bad day like the rest of us experience but on a level the rest of us can't imagine so be patient and respectful, sometimes they're testing you to see if you'll go off the deep end; if you see one walking down the street say thank you for serving your community just as you would say thank you for serving your country to a soldier, it make their day a bit brighter when they know they're appreciated, and on that note if you have money to spare and you see a cop or two in a restaurant pay for their meal without them knowing who paid for it, just as people do for soldiers. I think paying for a soldier or a cops meal is more important than for me to go buy something for my bike!

I have 5 friends that are police officers, and my son-in-law is on the state police swat team. I see first hand the stress that there families go threw with all the hate that is thrown there way. My son-in-law is on call 24/7 and he's the door buster the first one going into the unknown. It's not easy on my daughter and we try to do what we can to keep her from getting overwhelmed with worry. But it's not easy when you see reports of officers getting shoot just sitting in the cruisers.
I already had one negative response about the blue stripe flag on my car from a guy at the coffee shop I go to.

I can't believe jerks that would give a negative response to your blue stripe flag, but those same jerks would want the guys in blue to come to their rescue if they were in trouble! The guys in blue don't care if the a guy is a jerk, they would still put their life on the line to protect them.

Reactions: zipp2001