Supportive employer

flyingdutch wrote:

> Gags wrote:
>
> > I work at Victoria Barracks on St Kilda Rd (Southbank - Melbourne) and
> > there are heaps of guys (and girls) who ride to work on a regular basis.

<snip>

> and all those 'women in uuuuuuniform':rolleyes:
>
> --

Oi, are you knocking women in uniform?

T :)

>Bow saided: I've got great bosses, too. They sponsor anyone employee
>willing to go in any non-competitive local cycling events. Last time,
>they even bought team cylcling jerseys with a small company logo
>embroidered on them.

I forgot to mention my bosses have paid for triathlon entries and a
cycle race at one stage and we (the racers) have tri gear with the
company logo on it... so they're not all bad ;)

hippy

--

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> flyingdutch wrote:
> >
> > Gags wrote:
> >
> > > I work at Victoria Barracks on St Kilda Rd (Southbank
> > > - Melbourne) and there are heaps of guys (and girls) who ride to
> > > work on a regular basis.

> <snip>
> >
> > and all those 'women in uuuuuuniform':rolleyes:
> >
> > --

> Oi, are you knocking women in uniform?
> T :)

2LT?

--

"SteveDel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > flyingdutch wrote:

> > <snip>
> > >
> > > and all those 'women in uuuuuuniform':rolleyes:
> > >
> > > --

> > Oi, are you knocking women in uniform?
> > T :)

> 2LT?

Was a couple of years ago at ADFA......now CAPT.....do I know u??

Gags

Marx> I'm lucky to have secure bike parking & shower/change room
Marx> facilities at work here (CBD office building) at no charge.

I often work in the World Trade Centre, due to some refurbishment I can
no longer park my bike in reception. I now have to park it in the
police car park.

First time I parked it there I took out my lock and was about to secure
my bike when I looked at all the other bikes.

Not a single one was locked.

I figured my bike would be in more danger if I locked it due to
unintended insult to the boys in blue so followed suit.

When in Rome...
--
Regards
Euan