Surgeon General'z Report on The DAFN Brain...

makemyday

Guest
Memo to Bob/Byron: Think P-E-E-R R-E-V-I-E-W-E-D...

http://mentalhealth.about.com/cs/comprehensivesites/l/blc1s3.htm *********************
exZZZZZZZZZerpt ************************** Overview of the Report’s Chapters -- This section
provides a brief overview of the entire report, including a description of its general orientation
and a summary of key conclusions drawn from each chapter [...]

Chapter 2 begins with an overview of research under way today that is focused on the brain and
*BEHAVIOR* in mental health and mental illness. It explains how newer approaches to neuroscience are
mending the mind-body split, which for so long has been a stumbling block to understanding the
*RELATIONSHIP_OF_THE_BRAIN_TO_BEHAVIOR*, *THOUGHT*, and *EMOTION*. Modern integrative neuroscience
offers a means of linking research on broad “systems-level” aspects of *BRAIN_FUNCTION* with
*REMARKABLY_DETAILED_TOOLS_AND_FINDINGS_OF_MOLECULAR_GENETICS* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
***********************************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Low intelligence and irresponsible/violent/aggressive behavior are genetic.

Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer... ^^^

[email protected] wrote:

> Memo to Bob/Byron: Think P-E-E-R R-E-V-I-E-W-E-D...
>
> http://mentalhealth.about.com/cs/comprehensivesites/l/blc1s3.htm *********************
> exZZZZZZZZZerpt ************************** Overview of the Report’s Chapters -- This section
> provides a brief overview of the entire report, including a description of its general orientation
> and a summary of key conclusions drawn from each chapter [...]
>
> Chapter 2 begins with an overview of research under way today that is focused on the brain and
> *BEHAVIOR* in mental health and mental illness. It explains how newer approaches to neuroscience
> are mending the mind-body split, which for so long has been a stumbling block to understanding the
> *RELATIONSHIP_OF_THE_BRAIN_TO_BEHAVIOR*, *THOUGHT*, and *EMOTION*. Modern integrative neuroscience
> offers a means of linking research on broad “systems-level” aspects of *BRAIN_FUNCTION* with
> *REMARKABLY_DETAILED_TOOLS_AND_FINDINGS_OF_MOLECULAR_GENETICS* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Low intelligence and irresponsible/violent/aggressive behavior are genetic.

Did you read thiz part? "the report’s principal recommendation to the American people is to seek
help if you have a mental health problem . . ."