Surgery for Plantar Fasciitis

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 20, 2006.

  1. If You have had surgery for Plantar Fasciitis I would like to here
    about it.

    Thanks

    Raymond

    Tags:

  2. Sir Lancelot

    Sir Lancelot Guest

    >If You have had surgery for Plantar
    >Fasciitis I would like to here about it.

    Can't help you. I can elaborate, articulate and ruminate about a hernia
    repair.

  3. Beach Runner

    Beach Runner Guest

    Sir Lancelot wrote:

    >>If You have had surgery for Plantar
    >>Fasciitis I would like to here about it.

    > Can't help you. I can elaborate, articulate and ruminate about a hernia
    > repair.

    I can say only have hernia repairs done at the Hernia Center in Miami.
    Athletes around the world go there. I had one done elsewhere and redone
    there. Difference was day and night. I was totally active the day of my
    surgery. A professional weightlifter friend of mine was doing full
    weights in a week.

    As far as surgery, look at every alternative first for Planter Faciitis
    and still if you're going to do, look at other alternatives. Find a
    doctor with a magnetic pulse therapy machine. They have them in EVERY
    professional football team's clubhouse.

    While there are "new age" folks that have them, the real one's are in
    doctor's offices.