Surly Long Haul Trucker?

lmno609 said:
This is Faith at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax. Is the glass half empty or full? Life works better when the glass is half full regardless of your life status.
We will perform an one time only verification for the first time buyer. After you made purchase wow power level, please contact our customer support via Live Chat to start the order verification process. After we verified your wow gold order, we will deliver your order immidately. For any future cheap wow gold orders, there will be no verification needed. If you have any aoc gold problem during shopping on our site http://www.wowgold800.com you can contact our customer services by Live Chat. We world of warcraft gold service for you 24 hours a day,7 day a week.
What? Go away!

totolacoste said:
This is the bike that I've more or less decided I'm going to be buying by the New Year. The pictures I've seen of it are quite lovely. It just looks so 'classic', and so well balanced.
At the risk of unsettling your plans . . .

I have spent quite a few months looking for new touring bikes for myself and touring mate. The choice eventually came down to the Surly LHT, Trek 520 and Vivente World Randoneur. I really like the Trek but it is over-priced here in Australia. So the choice narrowed to the Surly or Vivente. We eventually settled on the Vivente and took delivery of two bikes a couple of months ago.

We have since done a 500km tour, an overnighter and numerous day trips. We are both delighted with the bikes.

They are very well equipped for the price, handle well and are sumpremely comfortable. Standard equipment includes Tubus racks front and rear, Hub Powered DLumotec LED front light, choice of disc or canti front brake, etc etc. Check it out here.

My LBS had never seen the bike before ordering ours but has since sold four more, so impressed were they with the bike's value and they are familiar with Surly.

The only thing that some tourers might not like about it is the relatively tall gearing but I like being able to pedal to 70km/h!