Surprise

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Raymo853, May 9, 2003.

  1. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

  2. Raymo853

    Raymo853 Guest

    I bet there is a chance some group of lawyers that specialize in insane class action lawsuits is
    working on such a suit right now. Probably just not Hummers but all larger SUV makers. "What you
    mean my Expedition is so well engineered and only gets 11 MPG, I am suing"

    "B. Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Raymo853" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=2692942
    > >
    > "I'm so MAD! I just spent $50,000 on a Hummer, and NOW I find out
    that it
    > guzzles gas! I'm calling my lawyer!"
    >
    > ROTFLMAO
    >
    > -Barry