Survey: Best XC full suspension

> Chris wrote:
>
> > Sugars through '01 had a "normal" downtube that liked to seperate itself from the BB shell.
> > Starting in '03 they did that bi-oval tapering job
on
> > all their bikes, and I have only seen one case of frame failure in a
'02-on
> > Sugar. Also, they claim the tubing is of a higher quality, too.
>
> The '02's suffered from lots of broken rear swing-arms I believe.

Damn, hadn't heard that...maybe I should slow down :)

Chris (may test that lifetime warranty after all)

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> if you do any research at all on GF bikes, chain suck is the #1 issue with them.

Only the booger, not the whole line as some moronic replies may indicate. Then again, the new POS
garee is offering may suffer from that affliction besides its ohter obvious shortcomings. He should
have named it the "****".

> Something in the drive train design. I read enough negative reviews to keep me from ever
> buying one.

Or lack of design. So whaddya do? You go out and buy a kona.

JD