Survey on behalf of BCF with a Trek as prize

iainQlang

Guest
. The following was received by a Johnstone Wheeler. You may have had sight of it from another
source. It seems to offer pretty sensible options and is quite comprehensive. A Trek wouldn't be
unwelcome either!

QUOTE Dear British Cycling Member,

Kadence (UK) Ltd is currently undertaking the largest on-line research survey ever amongst cyclists
in Britain, in conjunction with the major governing bodies within cycling. The results will be used
to help determine the future direction of the sport, and to design services, activities and events
based on the overall needs and attitudes of the UK cycling fraternity. As a cyclist, your input
matters, and this is your chance to be part of the Voice of Cycling in Britain.

Members Click here to complete the survey. The questionnaire will take approx. 10 minutes and you
will have the chance to win a £3000 GB Team Trek road bike or one of 10 Rudy Project helmets, as a
current BC member.

Could you forward this email to any family / friends / acquaintances that you know who currently
cycle? These need not be members of British Cycling or competitive cyclists at all, we want to get
the views of everyone who cycles whether for social reasons, as transport, or for their health. The
eventual aim is to offer various types of organised cycling activities or events to appeal to
everybody who enjoys cycling, from the top level Olympians or Elite riders, in ALL branches of
cycling, through to active and passive cyclists including children. There is a separate web address
for non-members, www.cyclingforall.org.uk. This is in order to remove any bias to British Cycling.

There are millions of active cyclists and health conscious people in the UK who have important views
and we want to record them. We need your help to reach as many of them as possible and so help shape
our sport over the next 10 years.

Kind Regards

Claire Rollinson Membership Services Manager UNQUOTE The friendliest Cycling Club in Scotland!
www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk

[email protected] wrote:
> . The following was received by a Johnstone Wheeler. You may have had sight of it from another
> source. It seems to offer pretty sensible options and is quite comprehensive. A Trek wouldn't be
> unwelcome either!

The opening page has a URL titled Free Domain Names.

Stuck already on question No. 1! It seems you're not allowed to have more than one reason to cycle.
My bike is "a major form of transport", but I DO "cycle much unless I have to". Stupid people!!

~PB

I got through it as best I could but it's ill thought out, badly worded and poorly designed. Wonder
if anyone got paid for it? Maybe a peanuts/monkeys situation...

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:53:34 +0000 (UTC), "Ian D" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I got through it as best I could but it's ill thought out, badly worded and poorly designed. Wonder
>if anyone got paid for it? Maybe a peanuts/monkeys situation...

Question 1: I should have likes to tick both options three, four and five. Not a chance :-(

James

--
"Watch the kite, not where you're going!"