Survey on behalf of BCF with a Trek as prize

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by iainQlang, Apr 16, 2003.

  1. iainQlang

    iainQlang Guest

    . The following was received by a Johnstone Wheeler. You may have had sight of it from another
    source. It seems to offer pretty sensible options and is quite comprehensive. A Trek wouldn't be
    unwelcome either!

    QUOTE Dear British Cycling Member,

    Kadence (UK) Ltd is currently undertaking the largest on-line research survey ever amongst cyclists
    in Britain, in conjunction with the major governing bodies within cycling. The results will be used
    to help determine the future direction of the sport, and to design services, activities and events
    based on the overall needs and attitudes of the UK cycling fraternity. As a cyclist, your input
    matters, and this is your chance to be part of the Voice of Cycling in Britain.

    Members Click here to complete the survey. The questionnaire will take approx. 10 minutes and you
    will have the chance to win a £3000 GB Team Trek road bike or one of 10 Rudy Project helmets, as a
    current BC member.

    Could you forward this email to any family / friends / acquaintances that you know who currently
    cycle? These need not be members of British Cycling or competitive cyclists at all, we want to get
    the views of everyone who cycles whether for social reasons, as transport, or for their health. The
    eventual aim is to offer various types of organised cycling activities or events to appeal to
    everybody who enjoys cycling, from the top level Olympians or Elite riders, in ALL branches of
    cycling, through to active and passive cyclists including children. There is a separate web address
    for non-members, www.cyclingforall.org.uk. This is in order to remove any bias to British Cycling.

    There are millions of active cyclists and health conscious people in the UK who have important views
    and we want to record them. We need your help to reach as many of them as possible and so help shape
    our sport over the next 10 years.

    Kind Regards

    Claire Rollinson Membership Services Manager UNQUOTE The friendliest Cycling Club in Scotland!
    www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > . The following was received by a Johnstone Wheeler. You may have had sight of it from another
    > source. It seems to offer pretty sensible options and is quite comprehensive. A Trek wouldn't be
    > unwelcome either!

    The opening page has a URL titled Free Domain Names.

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Stuck already on question No. 1! It seems you're not allowed to have more than one reason to cycle.
    My bike is "a major form of transport", but I DO "cycle much unless I have to". Stupid people!!

    ~PB

  4. Ian D

    Ian D Guest

    I got through it as best I could but it's ill thought out, badly worded and poorly designed. Wonder
    if anyone got paid for it? Maybe a peanuts/monkeys situation...

  5. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:53:34 +0000 (UTC), "Ian D" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I got through it as best I could but it's ill thought out, badly worded and poorly designed. Wonder
    >if anyone got paid for it? Maybe a peanuts/monkeys situation...

    Question 1: I should have likes to tick both options three, four and five. Not a chance :-(

    James

    --
    "Watch the kite, not where you're going!"