Survey says? rollers?

[email protected] (Bruce Griffin) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Would someone please advise on where to obtain the Kreitler Challenge rollers or a website
> address?
>
> I am looking for suitable rollers for a Challenge Jester.

Go to Kreitler.com but keep in mind that you will need to order them through your local bike shop or
your not so local bike shop....I know that Zach Kaplan can order them and have them sent directly to
you and you get to support a bent provider. Also keep in mind that if your wheelbase needs to be
less or slightly less than 46" as the front wheel needs to be positioned behind the front roller.

Pat

I've been riding my Bikee RX on Kreitler Challenger rollers for three seasons. The best price is/was
via Lickton's in Chicago but, the extensions and custom belts had to come directly from Krietler.
BTW, I bought them just after Mr. Krietler died. The company has been sold so YMMV...

I rode my df on no-name rollers for years so there was very little to the learning curve for me. I
doubt that any benter would be able to take off their tee shirt while riding rollers, IMHO. I once
saw the guy that leads very fast trans-ams remove his tee shirt no hands while riding rollers.
What's his name: Len ...something?

BentJay

I've been riding my Bikee RX on Kreitler Challenger rollers for three seasons. The best price is/was
via Lickton's in Chicago but, the extensions and custom belts had to come directly from Krietler.
BTW, I bought them just after Mr. Krietler died. The company has been sold so YMMV...

I rode my df on no-name rollers for years so there was very little to the learning curve for me. I
doubt that any benter would be able to take off their tee shirt while riding rollers, IMHO. I once
saw the guy that leads very fast trans-ams remove his tee shirt no hands while riding rollers.
What's his name: Len ...something?

BentJay

in article [email protected], BentJay at [email protected] wrote on
1/16/03 5:09 PM:

> BTW, I bought them just after Mr. Krietler died. The company has been sold so YMMV...

Apparently the family is still involved in the production and the quality hasn't changed. Mine are
more recent and I haven't noticed any quality problems (of course, I don't have an experience with
older ones to compare to).

Any LBS should be able to order them.

-Carl