surviving prolonged stress...

Stress is all around us and no matter how hard we try, there will
always be stressful events that find their way into our lives

Stress interferes with the body's systems, such as digestion, nutrient
absorption, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. Fresh air, and
eating slow regular raw meals, and taking nutritional supplements can
help to restore balance to your body. Here are some additional
lifestyle changes that can help you manage stress:

1. Getting more sleep at night, or talking over your problems with a
close friend or family member.
2. Avoid coffee and other caffeinated beverages that can cause
jitteriness, and agitation, and contribute to the symptoms of stress
3. Simply talking about your problems can go a long way to reducing the
stress they cause.
4. Physical exercise is a wonderful stress reliever, allowing you to
divert your attention from your stress and strengthen your immune
system. Walking, aerobics, swimming, biking, and weight training can
all help to calm your body and alleviate stress.

U can collect more tips to reduce the stress by visiting this site:
http://www.medical-health-care-information.com/health-living/stress/Stress

"Del Cecchi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "IanW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "IanW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>>> In my case my mitochondria don't generate energy as there appears to be
>>> some blockage getting ATP in and out of the cells.

>> I meant "dont generate enough energy" there!
>>

> How does one measure the amount of ATP getting in and out of the cells,
> and the amount of energy being generated by the mitochondria?

http://www.biolab.co.uk/screens.html

3rd test down the page.

Regards
Ian

[email protected] wrote:

> 1. Getting more sleep at night, or talking over your problems with a
> close friend or family member.
> 2. Avoid coffee and other caffeinated beverages that can cause
> jitteriness, and agitation, and contribute to the symptoms of stress
> 3. Simply talking about your problems can go a long way to reducing the
> stress they cause.
> 4. Physical exercise is a wonderful stress reliever, allowing you to
> divert your attention from your stress and strengthen your immune
> system. Walking, aerobics, swimming, biking, and weight training can
> all help to calm your body and alleviate stress.

Deep Breathing exercises are another effective way, backed by
scientific research, to deal with stress.
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/resilience/deep-breathing.html

[email protected] wrote:
> Stress is all around us and no matter how hard we try, there will
> always be stressful events that find their way into our lives
>
> Stress interferes with the body's systems, such as digestion, nutrient
> absorption, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. Fresh air, and
> eating slow regular raw meals, and taking nutritional supplements can
> help to restore balance to your body. Here are some additional
> lifestyle changes that can help you manage stress:
>
> 1. Getting more sleep at night, or talking over your problems with a
> close friend or family member.
> 2. Avoid coffee and other caffeinated beverages that can cause
> jitteriness, and agitation, and contribute to the symptoms of stress
> 3. Simply talking about your problems can go a long way to reducing the
> stress they cause.
> 4. Physical exercise is a wonderful stress reliever, allowing you to
> divert your attention from your stress and strengthen your immune
> system. Walking, aerobics, swimming, biking, and weight training can
> all help to calm your body and alleviate stress.
>
> U can collect more tips to reduce the stress by visiting this site:
> http://www.medical-health-care-information.com/health-living/stress/Stress

How about eating properly so that you have all the nutrients necessary
to deal with stress?

TC

TC wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Stress is all around us and no matter how hard we try, there will
> > always be stressful events that find their way into our lives
> >
> > Stress interferes with the body's systems, such as digestion, nutrient
> > absorption, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. Fresh air, and
> > eating slow regular raw meals, and taking nutritional supplements can
> > help to restore balance to your body. Here are some additional
> > lifestyle changes that can help you manage stress:
> >
> > 1. Getting more sleep at night, or talking over your problems with a
> > close friend or family member.
> > 2. Avoid coffee and other caffeinated beverages that can cause
> > jitteriness, and agitation, and contribute to the symptoms of stress
> > 3. Simply talking about your problems can go a long way to reducing the
> > stress they cause.
> > 4. Physical exercise is a wonderful stress reliever, allowing you to
> > divert your attention from your stress and strengthen your immune
> > system. Walking, aerobics, swimming, biking, and weight training can
> > all help to calm your body and alleviate stress.
> >
> > U can collect more tips to reduce the stress by visiting this site:
> > http://www.medical-health-care-information.com/health-living/stress/Stress

> How about eating properly so that you have all the nutrients necessary
> to deal with stress?

So, what food do you recommend for the stress induced by smn becoming
just another fat farm for Tubbies?

Nah! As long as you are not totally malnourished, diet really has no
effect on real stress.

http://naturalhealthperspective.com/resilience/deep-breathing.html