Suspension forks search

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Steve, Apr 28, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hi All

    Is is still possible to get sus forks with a 1" threaded steerer instead of the usual 1&1/8"
    threadless?

    If so, where from?

    Cheers

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. I know pace do 1" steerers as a cost option on all their forks. Not sure if they do threaded ones,
    but you can always get a threadless steerer threaded.

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All
    >
    > Is is still possible to get sus forks with a 1" threaded steerer instead of the usual 1&1/8"
    > threadless?
    >
    > If so, where from?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Steve

  3. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    Peter Meredith wrote:
    > I know pace do 1" steerers as a cost option on all their forks. Not sure if they do threaded ones,
    > but you can always get a threadless steerer threaded.

    Very interesting! Do you have any experience of this or any advice to profer, such as possible
    companies to approach, pricing etc.

    Mike

  4. On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 05:08:01 +0000, Steve did issue forth:

    > Hi All
    >
    > Is is still possible to get sus forks with a 1" threaded steerer instead of the usual 1&1/8"
    > threadless?

    Peter mentioned Pace, but if you want suspension then you'll be looking at upwards of £400 for
    Pace forks.

    Marzocchi are another (cheaper) option.