Road Cycling · Public discussion

suspension seat post opinions

Started by Bb · · Last activity · 5 posts · 2,264 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
21 October 2003
Last activity
21 October 2003
Original author
Bb
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,264
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The wife and I have ordered a tandem.

    What's the best suspension seat post for the stoker?

    Thanks Bob

  2. bb:

    Quoted message said:

    The wife and I have ordered a tandem.

    What's the best suspension seat post for the stoker?

    Parallel link type, methinks, such as the Thudbuster. There are coil spring versions of this type as
    opposed to the elastomer spring for the Thudbuster.

  3. "bb" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The wife and I have ordered a tandem.

    What's the best suspension seat post for the stoker?

    Thanks Bob

    I personally swear by the softride beam, but if you've ordered already it's too late for that one...

  4. Can't answer your question directly, but you might want to consider a Koobi PRS saddle instead. I
    live in an area with very rough tar and gravel roads and I do quite high mileage on them. I got a
    Koobi about 5,000 miles ago (this past Spring) and I've loved it. It really takes the edge off the
    harshness of the road. It uses some suspension elastomers built into the seat rail system. They work
    quite well. There are several different elastomers provided for different levels of cushion.

    FWIW,

    Bob C. "bb" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The wife and I have ordered a tandem.

    What's the best suspension seat post for the stoker?

    Thanks Bob

  5. "bb" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The wife and I have ordered a tandem.

    What's the best suspension seat post for the stoker?

    Thanks Bob

    Sorry, forgot this: www.koobi.com

    Bob C.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.