suspension vs rigid frame?

spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> My news server decided not to show the previous posts, so I guess I've missed the chance to argue
> that one.
>
> > > Don't be stupid.
> >
> > Why not? Do you own the monopoly? :p

out

> And people say that sh*t like that has no real application on the trails! You did throw in the
> barspin though right? Did you ever measure the gap?
>

> I thought you were the f*cking show off Rimmer - "We made mad passionate love afterwards, which
> highly entertained the rest of the party"

That was said for so obvious a reason - just plain old flippant sarcams it was.

> > Sounds that way, but after trying lots of other techniques it was simply the easiest.
>
> Yeah well, probably a piece 'o p*ss with your feet stuck to the pedals,
now
> if you'd have been riding flats I'd have been impressed :p

Heheheh.....get 'im Steve!

Shaun aRe

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:28:46 -0800, Jesse Nowells <[email protected]> wrote:

>Pro/Con? Either/or? What's the state of the art--- in both?

Pro/Con....you mean Prolink?

The state of art as I see it is in the eye of the beholder.

Make a decision and live with it....or change it.

Try them both and decide for yourself, don't listen to a bunch of people with poor opinions,
especially me.

I may tell you the Full Suses are all hype and mostly ****, and that if you know how to ride a bike
you don't need that ****. But that's my opinion and may or may not be true for you, but you see it
is true for me.

It's a tricky world don't be duped,

Bill

:-]

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:10:58 +0100, "Per Löwdin" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Took out our road bikes the other day, after riding FS in the woods all winter, and with 7.5 bar in
>the tires and no suspension it felt like if I had flats on both wheels.

Strange feeling indeed!

:-]

On 21 Mar 2003 10:20:02 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>Jesse Nowells <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Pro/Con? Either/or? What's the state of the art--- in both?
>
>Steel hardtails.
>
>JD

Once again, you are completely wrong. Damn it JD I'm losing confidence in your judgement these
days....steel hardtail.....what next? I've heard it all.

:-]