Suwanne Bicycle Festival anyone?

Jim C

Guest
Anyone going to the Suwanee Bicycle Festival the weekend of May 1st at Live Oak, FL. I am hoping to
go and hoping there might be a dealer there with some Bacchetta's to test.

--
Jim C

I expect to be there.

"Jim C" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Anyone going to the Suwanee Bicycle Festival the weekend of May 1st at
Live
> Oak, FL. I am hoping to go and hoping there might be a dealer there with some Bacchetta's to test.
>
> --
> Jim C

>Anyone going to the Suwanee Bicycle >Festival the weekend of May 1st at Live Oak, FL. I am hoping
>to go and hoping >there might be a dealer there with some Bacchetta's to test.

HI Jim, I could prob'ly swing that, I've heard it's great. Bike fever's a ***** aint it?

Yeah and a couple aspirin haven't cured the problem.

news:[email protected]...