Suwanne Bicycle Festival anyone?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jim C, Apr 21, 2003.

  1. Jim C

    Jim C Guest

    Anyone going to the Suwanee Bicycle Festival the weekend of May 1st at Live Oak, FL. I am hoping to
    go and hoping there might be a dealer there with some Bacchetta's to test.

    --
    Jim C

    Tags:

  2. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    I expect to be there.

    "Jim C" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone going to the Suwanee Bicycle Festival the weekend of May 1st at
    Live
    > Oak, FL. I am hoping to go and hoping there might be a dealer there with some Bacchetta's to test.
    >
    > --
    > Jim C

  3. Shwackman

    Shwackman Guest

    >Anyone going to the Suwanee Bicycle >Festival the weekend of May 1st at Live Oak, FL. I am hoping
    >to go and hoping >there might be a dealer there with some Bacchetta's to test.

    HI Jim, I could prob'ly swing that, I've heard it's great. Bike fever's a bitch aint it?

  4. Jim C

    Jim C Guest

    Yeah and a couple aspirin haven't cured the problem.

    news:[email protected]...