Suzy?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Kingsley, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Kingsley

    Kingsley Guest

    Is that you on page 10, Bicycling Australia ?

    -kt

    Tags:

  2. Suzy Jackson

    Suzy Jackson Guest

    kingsley <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Is that you on page 10, Bicycling Australia ?

    I cannot tell a lie. It is indeed me, in full flight at Heffron Park. The caption is a bit of a
    bugger though, as I'm not in masters (being only 32).

    Regards,

    Suzy

  3. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    "Suzy Jackson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Is that you on page 10, Bicycling Australia ?
    >
    > I cannot tell a lie. It is indeed me, in full flight at Heffron Park. The caption is a bit of a
    > bugger though, as I'm not in masters (being only 32).

    Isn't 32 the minimum age for entering the Masters Games? which is probably totally unrelated to
    'Masters' age group. :)

    hippy

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Suzy Jackson) wrote:

    > I'm not in masters (being only 32)

    Masters is 35+ for men and 30+ for women. Is there something else odd about that pic? ;-)

    --
    Shane Stanley

  5. Alan Erskine

    Alan Erskine Guest

    news:G3A%[email protected]...
    > "Suzy Jackson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Is that you on page 10, Bicycling Australia ?
    > >
    > > I cannot tell a lie. It is indeed me, in full flight at Heffron Park. The caption is a bit of a
    > > bugger though, as I'm not in masters (being only 32).
    >
    > Isn't 32 the minimum age for entering the Masters Games? which is probably totally unrelated to
    > 'Masters' age group. :)
    >
    > hippy

    Y'know, if you darted in and out of peak-hour traffic on your tredly the way you just did, you'd be
    a treadmark in a week! ;-)

    --
    Alan Erskine
    We can get people to the Moon in five years,