Suzy?

kingsley <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Is that you on page 10, Bicycling Australia ?

I cannot tell a lie. It is indeed me, in full flight at Heffron Park. The caption is a bit of a
bugger though, as I'm not in masters (being only 32).

Regards,

Suzy

"Suzy Jackson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Is that you on page 10, Bicycling Australia ?
>
> I cannot tell a lie. It is indeed me, in full flight at Heffron Park. The caption is a bit of a
> bugger though, as I'm not in masters (being only 32).

Isn't 32 the minimum age for entering the Masters Games? which is probably totally unrelated to
'Masters' age group. :)

hippy

news:G3A%[email protected]...
> "Suzy Jackson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > Is that you on page 10, Bicycling Australia ?
> >
> > I cannot tell a lie. It is indeed me, in full flight at Heffron Park. The caption is a bit of a
> > bugger though, as I'm not in masters (being only 32).
>
> Isn't 32 the minimum age for entering the Masters Games? which is probably totally unrelated to
> 'Masters' age group. :)
>
> hippy

Y'know, if you darted in and out of peak-hour traffic on your tredly the way you just did, you'd be
a treadmark in a week! ;-)

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,