Swap? CO2 cartridges

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Doki, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. Doki

    Doki Guest

    Anyone want to swap some 16G co2 cartridges for 24g ones? Just bought a
    bunch of 16s by accident and think they may struggle with the mountain
    bike...

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Doki wrote:
    > Anyone want to swap some 16G co2 cartridges for 24g ones? Just bought
    > a bunch of 16s by accident and think they may struggle with the
    > mountain bike...

    What pressure do your tyres need? One 16g should be ok for a low pressure
    wide tyre, two for high.

    I don't have any larger ones to swap but I'd be interested in buying a few
    *threaded* 16g cartridges if the price is less than £1.40 each.

    ~PB p at biggs dot tc

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    I scribbled:
    > I don't have any larger ones to swap but I'd be interested in buying
    > a few *threaded* 16g cartridges if the price is less than £1.40 each.

    Forgot to mention that includes postage. You'll be all right if you
    carry an extra cartridge anyway, Doki.

    > ~PB p at biggs dot tc

  4. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Ping: Jon, No rush but did you get my email reply to your offer?

    cheers
    ~PB