Swap in San Digo this Sat.?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Pearlma, Feb 28, 2003.

  1. Did I "hear" someone say there is a swap meet at the velodrome in San Diego Sat.? What time?

    Tags:

  2. Jon Isaacs

    Jon Isaacs Guest

    >I think it's in March.
    >
    >http://www.velodromes.org/

    Seems to be. Thanks for the heads up though.

    "Spring Swap Meet is Coming - March 29th

    Detailed information will be posted here as soon as it is available."

    jon isaacs

  3. Joe

    Joe Guest

    [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Did I "hear" someone say there is a swap meet at the velodrome in San Diego Sat.? What time?

    There are races Fri,Sat,Sun

  4. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Did I "hear" someone say there is a swap meet at the velodrome in San Diego Sat.? What time?
    >
    > There are races Fri,Sat,Sun

    That's THIS weekend BTW. C'mon down and see the big dogs riding in SD!

    The Velodrome's having a swap meet on Sat Mar 29, and tentatively (!) a race Sun. Mar 30. Hank at
    High Tech bikes is having his swap meet on Sun Mar 30th. Should be a good weekend for all of your
    bike project needs that weekend!

    Mike