Sweat - Heath Ledger

Donga

Guest
Has anyone seen the 1996 soap 'Sweat'? This from the ABC News site
about Heath Ledger, found dead today:

"Ledger first came to prominence by acting as a homosexual athlete in
the little-known Australian series Sweat in 1996.

He played a gay cyclist in the soap, set at the Western Australian
Institute of Sport.

The creator and writer of the series, John Rapsey, says it was clear
that Ledger - then a 16-year-old sports champion and high school
dropout - possessed an unusual talent.

"He himself had absolutely no problem playing the role. He handled all
of that with great aplomb," Rapsey told AFP.

"What was noticeable about him was he was concentrated, very quiet,
and you could see that he was really observant of other people.""

Didn't see that, but really liked Blackrock & Two Hands. While hardly a fan I thought he was bloody terrific. What a waste. :(

On Jan 23, 9:56 am, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.33m...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Didn't see that, but really liked Blackrock & Two Hands. While hardly a
> fan I thought he was bloody terrific. What a waste. :(
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Yep, should have gone for a fixie ride around NYC instead of doing
that ****.

Donga

"Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
: On Jan 23, 9:56 am, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.33m...@no-
: mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
: > Didn't see that, but really liked Blackrock & Two Hands. While
hardly a
: > fan I thought he was bloody terrific. What a waste. :(
: >
: > --
: > cfsmtb
:
: Yep, should have gone for a fixie ride around NYC instead of doing
: that ****.
:
: Donga

the latest report I just heard indicates that Mr Ledger was taking
medication for pneumonia
the effects of pneumonia and the required medication is heavy ****
indeed
as SWMBO discovered recently when a week away in Brisvegas turned into
an intro to emergency care in the Qld hospital system and an enforced
eight week 'holiday'
before she was allowed to fly back to Addleaid !

--

---

a friendly growl from the bear on the Zephyr that roars

/_ / _ / /__/ /__ / \ / \ ....Kawasaki Zephyr

barry j taylor < [email protected] >
Ulysses #25871: netrider #549
Skype: ursusaustralis

~~~ ~ _@