sweaty feet

[email protected] wrote:
> Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help keep
> my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every few
> hours.

Eat holes in your shoes.

Or just buy sandals.

[email protected] wrote:
: Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help keep
: my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every few
: hours.

Take sage foot baths daily and use foot talc. That would reduce sweatting.

--
Juhana

[email protected] wrote:
> Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help keep
> my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every few
> hours.

I remember reading somewhere that sweaty feet are almost always related
to the kidney or adrenals and nutritional imbalances that affect them.
Sorry, don't remember much more, but it may give you a clue.

--
Dawid Michalczyk
http://www.art.eonworks.com - Art and Illustration

In article <[email protected]>,
Dawid Michalczyk <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help keep
> > my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every few
> > hours.

> I remember reading somewhere that sweaty feet are almost always related
> to the kidney or adrenals and nutritional imbalances that affect them.
> Sorry, don't remember much more, but it may give you a clue.

He also might be wearing cheap shoes that don't "breathe".

Try some mocassins.
You can get them with rubber soles and they almost look like normal
shoes.

Use lots of food powder.
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Dawid Michalczyk <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> [email protected] wrote:
>> > Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help
>> > keep
>> > my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every
>> > few
>> > hours.

>> I remember reading somewhere that sweaty feet are almost always
>> related
>> to the kidney or adrenals and nutritional imbalances that affect
>> them.
>> Sorry, don't remember much more, but it may give you a clue.

> He also might be wearing cheap shoes that don't "breathe".

Or even more likely god awful cotton socks which don't wick. Add that to
cheap shoes and you will be walking/running in a puddle of sweat in hot
weather. Find a sporting goods store and ask for socks that wick and
wear shoes that have vents.

-DF