sweaty feet

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help keep
    my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every few
    hours.

    bob
    http://www.coolgroups.com/

    Tags:

  2. Will McGugan

    Will McGugan Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help keep
    > my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every few
    > hours.

    Eat holes in your shoes.

    Or just buy sandals.

  3. Juhana Harju

    Juhana Harju Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    : Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help keep
    : my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every few
    : hours.

    Take sage foot baths daily and use foot talc. That would reduce sweatting.

    --
    Juhana

  4. [email protected] wrote:
    > Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help keep
    > my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every few
    > hours.

    I remember reading somewhere that sweaty feet are almost always related
    to the kidney or adrenals and nutritional imbalances that affect them.
    Sorry, don't remember much more, but it may give you a clue.

    --
    Dawid Michalczyk
    http://www.art.eonworks.com - Art and Illustration

  5. In article <[email protected]>,
    Dawid Michalczyk <[email protected]> wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help keep
    > > my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every few
    > > hours.

    > I remember reading somewhere that sweaty feet are almost always related
    > to the kidney or adrenals and nutritional imbalances that affect them.
    > Sorry, don't remember much more, but it may give you a clue.

    He also might be wearing cheap shoes that don't "breathe".

    Try some mocassins.
    You can get them with rubber soles and they almost look like normal
    shoes.

    Use lots of food powder.
    --
    Om.

  6. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Dawid Michalczyk <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >> > Is there anything I can do in regards to nutrition that will help
    >> > keep
    >> > my feet from becoming so sweaty? I have to change my socks every
    >> > few
    >> > hours.

    >> I remember reading somewhere that sweaty feet are almost always
    >> related
    >> to the kidney or adrenals and nutritional imbalances that affect
    >> them.
    >> Sorry, don't remember much more, but it may give you a clue.

    > He also might be wearing cheap shoes that don't "breathe".

    Or even more likely god awful cotton socks which don't wick. Add that to
    cheap shoes and you will be walking/running in a puddle of sweat in hot
    weather. Find a sporting goods store and ask for socks that wick and
    wear shoes that have vents.

    -DF