SWEET!! 20% off $100 at performancebike.com

Yes it is. The coupons were just released on July 31. Check out the links above to get them.

cycler007 said:
Yes it is. The coupons were just released on July 31. Check out the links above to get them.
Yes this is for real... just saved $55 on my first order.

when does the 20% off performance bike coupon expire? performance bike offers double points this weekend for team performance members. i'd love to use the 20% off coupon this weekend.

I won't swear to it, but I believe it will run through the weekend. Here's what I would do... use the link above to get the code and the link to performance (they are linked together), pick out what you want and put it in your cart, then on Saturday morning, go back to the link (I believe you need it to ensure you can use the coupon) and buy your stuff. The double points are going to be nice!!!

I am going to double check it this weekend myself. I'm going to pick up an iron horse warrior DS for my son. I'm going to save over $100 and get double points!!

cycler007 said:
I won't swear to it, but I believe it will run through the weekend. Here's what I would do... use the link above to get the code and the link to performance (they are linked together), pick out what you want and put it in your cart, then on Saturday morning, go back to the link (I believe you need it to ensure you can use the coupon) and buy your stuff. The double points are going to be nice!!!

I am going to double check it this weekend myself. I'm going to pick up an iron horse warrior DS for my son. I'm going to save over $100 and get double points!!
UPDATE: The performance bike coupon is good all weekend. Get those double points!!