Sweet dreams are made of this

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 12 Jun 2003 14:20:24 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

    >Staring off into a nice space.
    >
    >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061003016.jpg

    I'm convinced you continue to post these insidious pics just to get under my soaked, east
    coast, skin!

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > On 12 Jun 2003 14:20:24 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
    >
    > >Staring off into a nice space.
    > >
    > >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061003016.jpg
    >
    > I'm convinced you continue to post these insidious pics just to get under my soaked, east
    > coast, skin!

    I'm convinced that he just scours the web, finds everyone-elses ride pics, and posts the best of
    them just to make the rest of us envious! JD is probably really just an one legged obese used
    Rickshaw salesman from Calcutta whose never been on a bike in his life. ;-)

    Nice pics. The second one sure is purty.
    --
    Westie

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Staring off into a nice space.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061003016.jpg

    You stole our clouds!

    > It's almost "Ireland Green".
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061003018.jpg
    >
    > Two letters describe the trail from today's pre-work ride, M T.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061003021.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Could be any of several places around here - sa-weet.

    Cheers y'owd grump.

    Shaun aRe - No wonder you're always so damned miserable.

  5. The Ogre

    The Ogre Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On 12 Jun 2003 14:20:24 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
    > >
    > > >Staring off into a nice space.
    > > >
    > > >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061003016.jpg
    > >
    > > I'm convinced you continue to post these insidious pics just to get under my soaked, east
    > > coast, skin!
    >
    > I'm convinced that he just scours the web, finds everyone-elses ride pics, and posts the best of
    > them just to make the rest of us envious! JD is probably really just an one legged obese used
    > Rickshaw salesman from Calcutta whose never been on a bike in his life. ;-)
    >
    > Nice pics. The second one sure is purty.

    And then uses a graphics editor to insert his ugly mug into the shot?

    JD just doesn't strike me as the artistic type.

    -- The Ogre http://ogrehut.NET