Sweet justice! Floyd Landis house burned in San Diego wildfires!!!

On Oct 24, 12:27 am, [email protected] wrote:
> yellow jersey.....lost

Yeah, we understand your delima. You doped and got caught so you're
all for catching even people who aren't doping because it makes you
feel less of an outcast.

On Oct 24, 11:58 am, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 9:27 am, [email protected] wrote:
>
> > yellow jersey.....lost

> Too bad you weren't stalking him in his yard at the time.
>
> Joseph

Why was it totally predictable that this had to come from one of about
3 people here. "look at Me! I'm an asshole" seems to be their theme.
We know it no need to keep advertising.
Bill C

> Why was it totally predictable that this had to come from one of about
> 3 people here. "look at Me! I'm an asshole" seems to be their theme.
> We know it no need to keep advertising.
> Bill C

Do we even know if it's true? No mention on www.FloydFairnessFund.org nor
www.FloydLandis.com.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Oct 24, 11:58 am, "[email protected]"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Oct 24, 9:27 am, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> > yellow jersey.....lost

>> Too bad you weren't stalking him in his yard at the time.
>>
>> Joseph

> Why was it totally predictable that this had to come from one of about
> 3 people here. "look at Me! I'm an asshole" seems to be their theme.
> We know it no need to keep advertising.
> Bill C

On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.

Occam's broom. All the stuff that's cut off and thrown away gets
swept away without another thought.

Many posts on usenet - which word I refuse to capitalize - are the
cutoff stuff that happens to get posted. Sweep it away without
another thought, then, when and if the news reaches you, you can react
the way you would have initially.

wrote:
> > Why was it totally predictable that this had to come from one of about
> > 3 people here. "look at Me! I'm an asshole" seems to be their theme.
> > We know it no need to keep advertising.
> > Bill C

> Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Given the track record on accuracy of these folks, it probably came
out of their crack pipe.
Bill C

On Oct 24, 3:29 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.

Dumbass -

Jesus Christ.

He doesn't even live in San Diego County.

Murrieta.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On Oct 24, 7:32 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 3:29 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> > Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.

> Dumbass -
>
> Jesus Christ.
>
> He doesn't even live in San Diego County.
>
> Murrieta.

Dumbass,

There actually is a fire just west of Temecula, but I haven't
been stalking Floyd closely enough to know his street
address.

I hear they've been chasing copycat arsonists. Maybe
they'll catch duped with a can of gas in Floyd's backyard.

Ben

In article
<[email protected]>
,
wrote:

> On Oct 24, 7:32 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Oct 24, 3:29 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >

> > > Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.

> > Dumbass -
> >
> > Jesus Christ.
> >
> > He doesn't even live in San Diego County.
> >
> > Murrieta.

> Dumbass,
>
> There actually is a fire just west of Temecula, but I haven't
> been stalking Floyd closely enough to know his street
> address.
>
> I hear they've been chasing copycat arsonists. Maybe
> they'll catch duped with a can of gas in Floyd's backyard.

But Ossifer, I am here for a benefit weenie roast.

--
Michael Press

In article <[email protected]>,
Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article
> <[email protected]>
> ,
> "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:

> > I hear they've been chasing copycat arsonists. Maybe
> > they'll catch duped with a can of gas in Floyd's backyard.

> But Ossifer, I am here for a benefit weenie roast.

Hmm, I've read that some arsonists masturbate while watching the fire, which
brings new meaning to "weenie roast"...

--
tanx,
Howard

Faberge eggs are elegant but I prefer Faberge bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

[email protected] wrote:
> yellow jersey.....lost

----------
every once and a while, you get some
joker in here bragging about the joys of
cycling in California, but what they
forgot to tell you is to be sure to
bring your asbestos jersey, and a tent.

"burn it all" - from the movie Backdraft.

Howard Kveck wrote:
> Hmm, I've read that some arsonists masturbate while watching the fire, which
> brings new meaning to "weenie roast"...

Must be Doors fans.

* RicodJour <[email protected]> a écrit profondement:

| On Oct 25, 3:30 am, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]>
| wrote:
| > Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
| > > Do we even know if it's true?
| >
| > From today's paper:http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/california_bicycle_20071024.jpg
| > (1600x1250, 690 KB).
|
| That's the Dutch for you. Homes and businesses lost, people dead, but
| to illustrate the horrors of the fires - burning bicycles.

It's God's wrath, just as it was in History so is it today.

California is America's Sodom and Gomorrah and things won't improve
until the people get rid of the Foreign ****** they elected to lead
them.

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply

-
RON PAUL
* He has never voted to raise taxes.
* He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
* He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
* He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
* He has never taken a government-paid junket.
* He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
* He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
* He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
* He voted against the Patriot Act.
* He voted against the Iraq war.