Sweet new suspension system - spy photo!

MattB wrote:
> I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
> (as long as you don't stop too quickly)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp
>
> Matt

Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up
your ass would not be comfortable.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> MattB wrote:
>> I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
>> (as long as you don't stop too quickly)
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp
>>
>> Matt

> Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up your
> ass would not be comfortable.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

DI wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>> MattB wrote:
>>> I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
>>> (as long as you don't stop too quickly)
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp
>>>
>>> Matt

>> Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up your
>> ass would not be comfortable.
>>
>> --
>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>> www.schnauzers.ws

> Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Jul 11, 3:34 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> DI wrote:
> > "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> >news:p[email protected]...

> >> Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up your
> >> ass would not be comfortable.

> >> --
> >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> >>www.schnauzers.ws

> > Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

> He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws-

I thought his hangout was White Supremacist Ranch?

JD

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:53:06 -0700, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:

> I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
> (as long as you don't stop too quickly)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp
>
> Matt

Does it come with a dental plan?
--
Slack

On Jul 11, 3:40 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> MattB wrote:
> > I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
> > (as long as you don't stop too quickly)

> >http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp

> > Matt

> Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up
> your ass would not be comfortable.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I didn't give you permission to respond Cherry Blossom, next time you
ask me before you post, Plumpkins.

On Jul 11, 4:34 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> DI wrote:
> > "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> >news:p[email protected]...

> >> Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up your
> >> ass would not be comfortable.

> >> --
> >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> >>www.schnauzers.ws

> > Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

> He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

You are doing Jew duplicity now eh? You walked everything in White
Ranch, and dare didn't even dare to go on Long Horn or Short Horn,
WUSSY..

On Jul 11, 5:41 pm, JD <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 11, 3:34 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
>

> > DI wrote:
> > > "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> > >news:p[email protected]...

> > > Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

> > He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.

> > --
> > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws-

> I thought his hangout was White Supremacist Ranch?
>
> JD- Hide quoted text -

Who you accusing of white supremacy?

LIBERATOR wrote:
> On Jul 11, 4:34 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
>> DI wrote:
>>> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
>>> news:p[email protected]...
>>> Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

>> He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.
>>
>> --
>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

> You are doing Jew duplicity now eh? You walked everything in White
> Ranch, and dare didn't even dare to go on Long Horn or Short Horn,
> WUSSY..

BWAHAHAHAHA! You clearly demonstrated to the world in your video that
you have no skills what-so-ever, got off your bike, and walked. You
then proclaimed it was "very dangerous". LOL! I've been riding White
Ranch longer than you've been fighting your inner being.

Alachazam, eye of newt, a spell has been cast, you are a hoot!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Jul 11, 5:40 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> MattB wrote:
> > I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
> > (as long as you don't stop too quickly)

> >http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp

> > Matt

> Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up
> your ass would not be comfortable.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Hey! That's a 1983-1985 Schwinn Predator, a notch-lower model than the
rig that served me so valiantly during that period.

Those SR pedals sucked. Too small a platform made them prone to
rolling under your feet at the worst possible times. I've got pin
imprints on BOTH sides of my lower legs from those suckers. But who
had $25 to upgrade?

/s