Triathlon · Public discussion

swimming lessons in Nottingham, UK???

Started by Rudyard Shackleton · · Last activity · 1 post · 792 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
17 August 2005
Last activity
17 August 2005
Original author
Rudyard Shackleton
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
792
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,
    I am a triathlon newbie and can cycle and run pretty well. However, my
    swimming is abysmal at best. I am training for the Olympic distance and
    cannot freestyle at all - it's breast stroke all the way for me. I have no
    desire to actually win a triathlon at my age of 38, however I would like to
    do my best. I therefore have two questions:
    1. Does anyone else do breast stroke in triathlon?
    2. Anywhere that does adult swimming lessons in Nottinghamshire UK? A
    Triathlon club would be great but anywhere would do!!

    Thanks and best regards,
    S

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.