Swimming Should Not be in the Olympics

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Ronald A . Fish, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. Dakitty

    Dakitty Guest

    "Daniel Seriff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:44:03 -0500, DaKitty wrote (in message <[email protected]>):
    >
    > > "Daniel Seriff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:15:26 -0500, DaKitty wrote (in message
    > >> <%[email protected]>):

    you?

    > >> Hi, Jonah. ($1)
    > >
    > > Hi Dave ($3)
    >
    > I know a guy named Dave. He's not gay.

    and your point is?

  2. Dakitty

    Dakitty Guest

    "Husker Kev" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Daniel Seriff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:15:26 -0500, DaKitty wrote (in message
    > > > <%[email protected]>):

    Hearts
    > > wrote

    you?
    > > work

    > > affirmation

    > > > Hi, Jonah. ($1)
    > > >

    > > Hi Dave ($3)
    > >

    > Are you a chick? ($1)

    It doesn't matter.

  3. On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:33:00 -0500, DaKitty wrote (in message <[email protected]>):

    > "Daniel Seriff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:44:03 -0500, DaKitty wrote (in message <[email protected]>):
    >>
    >>> "Daniel Seriff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]...

    > you?
    > work

    >>> Hi Dave ($3)
    >>
    >> I know a guy named Dave. He's not gay.
    >>
    > and your point is?

    Not in Dave.

    --
    Daniel Seriff

    If you call me insane again, I'll eat your other eye.

  4. Dakitty

    Dakitty Guest

    "Daniel Seriff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:33:00 -0500, DaKitty wrote (in message <[email protected]>):
    >
    > > "Daniel Seriff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:44:03 -0500, DaKitty wrote (in message
    > >> <[email protected]>):

    Hearts

    > > you?
    > > work

    > >> I know a guy named Dave. He's not gay.
    > >>
    > > and your point is?
    >
    > Not in Dave.

    DaKitty: Killfiles the thread Thinks to self: *sigh* Guess flaming trolling football fans are about
    as boring as football.

    At least guys here in rec.sport.swimming know how to work up a good argument. Theese *other* guys
    are just shooting blanks. Must be the padding effect.

  5. Tony Bryant

    Tony Bryant Guest

    Jon Enslin <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > M.W. Smith wrote:
    >

    > This is the American side of the internet. If you are going to post the drivel like you did above,
    > please be cognizant of that next time. On this side, soccer is soccer, and football is football.
    >
    > Jon

    It should be noted that the Internet is a global entity. There IS NO American side. At least the
    respondent was aware that there are places other than the USA though.

    Incidentally, REAL football has to be Aussie Rules. But postings on this matter should be to the
    appropriate newsgroups, like rec.sport.football.australian

  6. Mrdancer

    Mrdancer Guest

    "Tony Bryant" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Incidentally, REAL football has to be Aussie Rules. But postings on this matter should be to the
    > appropriate newsgroups, like rec.sport.football.australian

    I'd venture that over 95% of cross-posted messages are trolls or spam.

  7. Husker Kev

    Husker Kev Guest