Swiss Army Knives now banned by Metropolitan Police London

Sniper8052(L96A1) wrote:
>> I believe that if instructed or questioned by a Police Officer in the
>> street, I have to give an answer or follow their instruction, but I
>> don't have to answer to anyone else (e.g Ministry of Transport officers,
>> who are usually accompanied by Police for this reason. I never give them
>> any
>> information - I still get caught by surveys, and delayed, but they
>> don't get anything useful off me).

> I am not quite sure what you mean by 'ministry of transport officers'
> but assume you mean revenue inspectors.

No, I mean the people who ask car drivers questions about where they're
travelling to and why. They are always accompanied by Police, and the Police
have to pull the cars over. Every time I have told them that I won't answer
(I never answer any surveys) they leave me alone.

Many thanks for all your other responses in this forum, by the way - you're
giving me (us?) the real policemans view.

Regards,

Pete.

At Geneva airport, once you're through security there are any number of
shops selling Swiss Army Knives!!!

Howard Jones

news:[email protected]...