Swiss (HUMMER) folding bike - dealers in Colorado

On Feb 25, 1:50 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Dear Bubba,
>
> Call 1-800-736-5348 and ask.
>  http://www.swissbike.com/orderdealernearu.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

Carl,
I know, I already called their 800 number and got a couple of dealer
leads, but none of them carries Swiss Bike. Y'know, the drone that
answers the phone at the vendor's doesn't even know who sells their
equipment. Seen that many times before with things like furniture,
etc. So I was hoping that there maybe a dealer that carries their
equip. that SwissBike isn't even aware of :)

Cheers

On Feb 25, 1:50 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Dear Bubba,
>
> Call 1-800-736-5348 and ask.
> http://www.swissbike.com/orderdealernearu.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

Carl,
I know, I already called their 800 number and got a couple of dealer
leads, but none of them carries Swiss Bike. Y'know, the drone that
answers the phone at the vendor's doesn't even know who sells their
equipment. Seen that many times before with things like furniture,
etc. So I was hoping that there maybe a dealer that carries their
equip. that SwissBike isn't even aware of :)

Cheers

Googling with: "Montague Bicycle Colorado" gives:

BirdRV
http://www.birdrv.com/electricbike.php
I-70 and E-470 (DIA Area), Aurora, CO. 80018 :: Tel# 303.363.6887 :: Toll Free# 888.540.BATE (2283)

I don't know if that's what you mean by Metro Denver, have never done business
with them, there may be other dealers, etc, etc. Good luck!

Regards,
John

"John Sheatsley" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> On Feb 25, 1:50 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>> Dear Bubba,
>>
>> Call 1-800-736-5348 and ask.
>> http://www.swissbike.com/orderdealernearu.html
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Carl Fogel

> Carl,
> I know, I already called their 800 number and got a couple of dealer
> leads, but none of them carries Swiss Bike. Y'know, the drone that
> answers the phone at the vendor's doesn't even know who sells their
> equipment. Seen that many times before with things like furniture,
> etc. So I was hoping that there maybe a dealer that carries their
> equip. that SwissBike isn't even aware of :)
>
> Cheers
>

> Googling with: "Montague Bicycle Colorado" gives:
>
> BirdRV
> http://www.birdrv.com/electricbike.php
> I-70 and E-470 (DIA Area), Aurora, CO. 80018 :: Tel# 303.363.6887 :: Toll Free# 888.540.BATE (2283)
>
> I don't know if that's what you mean by Metro Denver, have never done business
> with them, there may be other dealers, etc, etc. Good luck!
>
> Regards,
> John

I just took a closer look and what they offer are all electric bikes; that doesn't
sound like what you are looking for. Still, they may be worth a phone call.

Hope I didn't lead you astray.

Regards,
John